Divergent Limit - Chapter 9 posted

Authors share their rape fantasies or consensual erotic fiction with the community here. Guests can read the stories posted here in full.
Forum rules
This forum is for publishing, reading and discussing rape fantasy (noncon) stories and consensual erotic fiction. Before you post your first story, please take five minutes to read the Quick Guide to Posting Stories and the Tag Guidelines.

If you are looking for a particular story, the story index might be helpful. It lists all stories alphabetically on one page. Please rate and comment on the stories you've read, thank you!


Story Filters

Language: English Stories | Deutsche Geschichten
Consent: Noncon | Consensual
Length: Flash | Short | Medium | Long
LGBT: Lesbian | Gay | Trans
Theme: Gang Rape | Female Rapist | SciFi | Fantasy

Which character are you most interested in?

Claire
5
63%
Eugene
0
No votes
Eleanor
3
38%
Jason
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
Claire
Renowned Writer
Doctor
Posts: 2141
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 7:21 am

Re: Divergent Limit - Chapter 9 posted

Post by Claire »

Chapter 9 might be the last chapter I get to post here before the forum shuts down. The story has now more or less finished its opening act. With almost 40,000 words it is already longer than Late Satisfaction and almost as long as all of Record Chaser. Overall, I'm very proud of the quality of the writing. Not because I think it's anywhere close to what a really good writer would produce, but because I can see the progression from the early chapters of Record Chaser, over Late Satisfaction and my various short stories, to the final chapter of Record Chaser, and now finally Divergent Limit. I think this is another clear improvement in quality and I'm happy to see myself getting better even as there is still plenty of room to grow.

When I started writing Divergent Limit I was a bit scared of the scope of the story. Three POV characters, a narrative that's set to unfold over multiple months instead of just a day or a couple of days, a much larger cast in general, and writing the story in a way that it is comprehensible to readers who don't know Record Chaser and Late Satisfaction felt daunting. But I'm happy with the outcome so far. ;)

Next, I will be giving chapters 7, 8, and 9 of Divergent Limit a thorough editing pass to work out some of the remaining kinks, and do the same for chapters 9, 10, and 11 of Record Chaser.

If you'd like to support me, I'd very much appreciate it if you would leave a kudos for Divergent Limit, Record Chaser, and Late Satisfaction on AO3:
You can also find Divergent Limit on Literotica:
By leaving kudos on AO3 or giving the individual chapters 5-star ratings on Literotica, you help the story reach more people. I would greatly appreciate it! This is also where you will be able to read the story in the future once the forum goes offline.


A big thank you to @Lucius, @Vela Nanashi, @RapeU, @mcpa1597, and @AdmiralPiet for their comments on Divergent Limit and its two prequels. It was nice to see at least a hand full of people invested in this little universe of connected stories while this forum lasted. :)
3
My stories: Claire's Cesspool of Sin. I'm always happy to receive a comment on my stories, even more so on an older one!

Tags:
User avatar
RapeU
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1325
Joined: Mon May 26, 2025 5:20 am

Re: Divergent Limit - Chapter 9 posted

Post by RapeU »

Yeah thanks for starting the forum and giving me inspiration to write a spinoff of your universe. I'll probably migrate stories over to A03 at some point.

Don't know when I'll get bit by the writing bug again. For now I've gotten bit by the ancestry bug and am trying to break a brick wall ancestor whose parents have been evasive for years.
0
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1370
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Divergent Limit - Chapter 9 posted

Post by Vela Nanashi »

Interesting to see Marla and Victoria talking, probably good though.

Cuteness of Eugene and Claire :)

Love that move Eugene getting behind Claire like that :) very nice :)

Ouch laughter hurts, but I also really needed to laugh :) Great from Alien point of view thing Eugene is doing :)

Love the shift from story/intellect to emotion/closeness :)

"You still with me?" is funny I imagine "yes physically" but I am not sure she is focusing on what he is saying anymore, just enjoying the melody of his voice and his closeness, beautiful :)

Aww had to break up the amazing embrace to go get seats. Also good to see Claire's body responding to Eugene with desire/need/wetness.

Also as for the sports stuff, I am an alien I don't get it, it is not really for me :)

Poor Maya and also poor Eleanor, seems she really needs to let off some steam/stress.

Wow... Maya, bad, don't taunt with that, it is likely gonna get you hurt.

Yeah... I think Eleanor probably lost quite a bit of control there, letting her anger blind her. As mystic/bonus mission dude in Tie Fighter game said "...let not your anger blind you, rather let it consume you, and in the purity of your hatred, you will find the deaths of your enemies..." lol ahem, I don't think Maya needs to die, but that beating she got seemed fair for poking Eleanor that way, but I suppose emotional attacks are not against the rules, but it is not something you are trained for.

Eh I don't think we can get rid of violence in our species, and I know from personal experience that being able to play some ultra violent game can calm those impulses in me, when I have those.

Ooh Victoria and Claire good was curious to see how they interact :) oil and water? Sodium and water? Or more harmonious?

Well I can imagine some reasons to stay in Riverton Eugene and Eleanor, other friends and students who may rely on her tutoring, but if Victoria is working on depleting everyone from Riverton and in particular will pull strings for Claire and Eleanor she can move them both too over to Princeton too maybe so that could work :) I guess not quite oil and water bad at least so that is good :) and Victoria means well, but in her unique way :)

Dang it this part ran out, wanted more :)
0