Vela

Authors share their rape fantasies or consensual erotic fiction with the community here. Guests can read the stories posted here in full.
Forum rules
This forum is for publishing, reading and discussing rape fantasy (noncon) stories and consensual erotic fiction. Before you post your first story, please take five minutes to read the Quick Guide to Posting Stories and the Tag Guidelines.

If you are looking for a particular story, the story index might be helpful. It lists all stories alphabetically on one page. Please rate and comment on the stories you've read, thank you!


Story Filters

Language: English Stories | Deutsche Geschichten
Consent: Noncon | Consensual
Length: Flash | Short | Medium | Long
LGBT: Lesbian | Gay | Trans
Theme: Gang Rape | Female Rapist | SciFi | Fantasy
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1370
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »

I am just along for the ride to document the happenings :) so it was a bit of a surprise for me what happened :) also Vela is attached, just not aware she is, big Vela is there always watching while also in many other places, but this Vela can't sense her, so believes she is just this one body, but still a shape changer and stuff :)

Deep dwarves and gnomes are born underground, far below the mountains, they are like the dark elves to normal elves, so they have the dark skin and do not really usually handle the surface well, but these are special individuals who got over that and formed a party with a surface orc and human :) and a dark elf :) normal gnomes kind of live on the surface mostly, dwarves in mountsins but also like being outside mountains :) in the sun :)
0

Tags:
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1370
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Rakk:

I slash the still warm corpse of one of the remaining men of the god of man, stomp his head with my iron boots, and once his bones are nicely splayed open in a pool of blood I dip my cap in the pool soaking it all up and watch his corpse dry up and put the cap back on, I feel his warm blood dripping down my face, all us red caps were sent out to find the last few of these idiots, most of them do not have any powers anymore with their god banished from this realm. I decide to go back to just make sure the hero of all life and the fey is still okay, see if she has someone she wants me to murder for her, I will even do non murder related things for her if she asks. So I skip along the path in the forest and find a small wooden bridge put over a creek and hop down under her "hey Morn, just heading to Vela's domain, you don't mind right?"

Morn the troll that lives under this bridge shakes his head "Rakk you welcome, you killed bad men hurtin' me" he says, as I knew he would, but it is always good to ask, old Morn even saved my life once when I was starving, letting me cut him for some blood for my cap.

I step into under bridge, it is a place where all bridges that have a troll under them exist though not in the same arrangement or distance from each other as in the real world, most of the time they are very much closer, and the further bridges are from each other the closer they are in under bridge, there are also troll villages here, and out at the new stone bridge Vela had built to replace the almost falling down ancient wood bridge that connected a small village on the island of roses in this lake in the valley, near her domain, it is now a town Thornyville, even has a stone wall, not that anyone would attack the island across the water, but I know it has shops set into the inside of the wall and homes on top of the shops, but I am not heading into the town, they don't want to see terrifying red caps like me anyway and I only go there when one of the bigger fey ask I go get something from there with coin.

I head out from under bridge and out towards the forest that is the outer edge of Vela's domain, I drip some drops of blood at the nearest tree's roots and touch my hand to it, I think my desire, to find Vela, and also ask permission to enter her domain, the tree gives me permission and directs me to where to go. Vela allows anyone to enter her domain, as long as we abide by her rules. So much so that as I pass animals they just look at me while they eat, in the past a redcap would make them at least walk away, not stare while eating relaxed. I am allowed to hunt the weaker and sick ones, or males rejected by all the females, but not any healthy ones, and these are very healthy looking.

I reach a strange cluster of animals, a wolf pack right next to some of their natural prey, two elk males, some deer, rabbits, a pair of foxes, some snakes then I see several of the snakes and rabbits and some young calfs resting around and against Vela who is laying on an extremely blossoming cluster of flowers, like always around her the colours are vibrant, as I get to where she is I can see the animals are what keeping watch, guarding her? Like she needs protection.

I try to not stomp on any flowers as I know she might not like that, so rather than stomping I try to put my iron boots down softly. A bunny leaps away from her in my direction and takes up a protective stance, I think. "I am not here to hurt her you silly rabbit, the others know that see" I wave at the other actual predators who could maybe threaten me and I show the palms of my hands to the rabbit. As I don't think me fighting and killing a rabbit would look particularly brave, so I rather it not come to blows.

Vela stretches a bit and opens her eyes looking at me and as she does the animals all slowly start spreading out and scattering, she looks me over as if trying to remember who I am "Rakk?" she asks, I now notice she has been crying, a lot. Her eyes still look immensely sad and her gaze is distant and I recognize that look, I have seen it in some fey and other elves they have that and then are gone in less than a year.

"Who hurt you? I will kill them for you!" I say.

"Nobody hurt me, I just... I feel like I am hurting people, with my love" she says "I take them away from their own kind and I have to push them away so they have children with their own kind, I am a dead end for their bloodlines."

"That is the most stupid summer fey thing I have ever heard, and disrespects all of them a lot, you treat them as less than children by thinking that way, they are adults, they get to decide how they want to spend their lives, it is unfair to them to push them away from you" I say "I thought you were better than that, not some stupid summer fey, with how efficiently you took care of the god of man."

She gazes into my eyes as I say that I can not read the emotion in her eyes, but it is not that empty dead stare anymore, not sadness, but not the anger I wanted to evoke either. Then she laughs and that makes all the animals move away faster at least the ones that can hear, probably since it has a slight crazy undercurrent to it. "You think so Rakk?"

"Yeah! Stop being a stupid cunt who don't let people give you your love back, they should be allowed to decide, just tell them up front that you can't give them children that you think sufficiently fits their bloodline, their species. Then if they still choose to be with you, and don't have a mate of their own species too, then they are weak in the head and should not pollute their species bloodline, it is the way of nature that those who choose or fail to reproduce will die off, the hunting rules you made shows you understand that the weak should be culled, and if you cull them with love, that is incomprehensibly kind of you, yes?" I say, I don't like how her eyes just sparkle with joy and there is no trace that me calling her a stupid cunt had any impact. She does look like she is thinking, considering my words.

"I forgot that aspect of nature, I just read the genetics and inherent desire to procreate and exist in life, but did not consider for people that they too are animals that need to be culled if weak, so they can get better for each generation, I won't cull them the way winter fey or nature wants, but if love is enough to cull them then they should be culled, thank you Rakk, for giving me that missing piece" she says smiling and looks at my wet cap "what have you been hunting?"

"Remnants of the cult of the god of man, not all of them were in the temple you know, but you severed their link to divine power and anti magic, so my kind can take care of them now" I say proudly "but I don't know of any more of them right now, so I came here to see if you wanted me for anything, anyone you want killed? Or even if you want me to do something other than killing."

Vela laughs "please take no offense to me saying this, but I don't need help killing if I have the desire for that, but thank you for taking care of what remains of that cult, even if they never can get their god back to this world, it is important they don't get to hurt more people, and I do not want to force you to do things you do not like to do, I know your kind lives to kill, unless you also enjoy sex."

"I enjoy sex with my own kind, no offense you are beautiful but not in a way I want to fuck you, I know you can change shape, but even if you looked like a red cap I have no interest, besides we would need a blood bath to reproduce even if you were a real red cap and that is not something you enjoy causing, thank you for respecting me though, not sending me on some shopping errand, I would do it for you out of respect, but I would hate the actual shopping."

Vela giggles "then all I will do is ask you to redouble your effort to find any remaining cultists and murder them with extreme prejudice, and next time bring their teeth, so we can make a gift to the tooth fairy of them, and if you can put the bones in this ring of holding" her eyes flash eldritch violet briefly turning her surroundings grey and a steel ring appears floating in front of me as the colours return with the fading of her eye glow "we can give the bones to the dryads to make bone meal for the plants."

I nod as I put the ring on my finger and test its magic out "bones for the dryads, I can do that, and hunt the cultists harder, will do" I smile ear to ear not hiding my sharp teeth from Vela as clearly she understands me and is not afraid and she smiles ear to ear and opens her mouth revealing an infinity of sharper teeth than mine and we both laugh crazily finally chasing the bravest animals away into the woods, with renewed energy I hurry my way back to the bridge by the isle of roses, and back to pick up the bones from my last kill, and I notice a somewhat blood soaked pile of paper in the shreds of clothes and frown, I can't read, but I decide to go back to Thornyville to ask a human to read them out loud for me, they know to cooperate with fey, and I will be polite.

---

Vela:

I focus my effort on helping take care of the influx of people wanting to move to live in what some call my castle, but its mostly carved mountain, but also some stone work buildings added on to it, in population it becomes almost a city, or two one for the underground species and one for the above ground ones, and that above ground is split into those who walk on the ground and those who fly, and there is a transition layer between the above and below ground for those who swim as well, I create indoor gardens, forests with magical light, mushroom forests in new caverns I create, and mixed ones where all kinds of plants and fungi exist in harmony and some of the light come from glowing fungi. The density of life inside my domain becomes rather extreme, of course I reinforce the very hollow stone with magic to make it able to stay stable and not collapse and I have to work some magic to control pressure of air and water, as when it can flow too freely it becomes denser deeper down normally, higher pressure, and I want someone to be able to swim from the peak of the mountain all the way to kilometers deep, without getting crushed or getting sick if they surface too fast.

A whole lot of trade is flowing through the valley to trade with the people in my domain, and to facilitate that I place permanent gateways at certain road points where the road stops rather than having to fell trees, and the gate enters straight into an interior gated area where warriors make sure nobody is trying to hurt anyone, and then people can enter the markets from there, I make sure there are other portals spread around too so that people can easily get where they want to go.

It is six months since Rakk allowed me to relax and just enjoy my friends and lovers, after explaining what I am and what I can not truly do for them, after that they are adults and get to decide what they want to do, I should not force them to care about their bloodlines. I suddenly feel a powerful fey entering my domain, and I see the gorgeous and terrifying Tooth Fairy appearing before me. "What is the meaning of delivering over a thousand teeth to me? You got my attention, what do you want Vela?" I can see she is very nervous despite projecting fierceness, she is playing with two teeth rosaries.

"I know you like teeth, and the owners of those teeth did not need them anymore, so I told Rakk to deliver them to you" I say truthfully, I was not actually trying to get anything from her.

"No, listen, it is not acceptable to just give teeth and not expect something in return, that is not right, what do you want in return, and you can not say nothing, you must say something you want, I can not owe you this much" she says.

I consider a bit "alright let's make a deal then, I will help spread your story and make sure children all donate their milk teeth to you, I know not all do, and also explain that you will pay coin for the teeth of the dead to help their families handle the loss of their loved one, that should help your legend and domain get more powerful, in return you will make it so there is no tooth decay or loss in any people or animals in my realm, and I claim the whole valley and the mountains surrounding it and the border land and caverns below, and I will help make it so that if people lose their teeth they regenerate and grow replacement teeth, that will be more teeth for you, we will make it so they have to place their lost teeth in a shrine to you, to regenerate teeth, does that sound acceptable to you?"

The Tooth Fairy's eyes go wide "why would you... why do you care about animals and people having healthy teeth? I am not saying no, I already try to help those who donate all their milk teeth to me have healthier teeth, while those who donate none I curse with bad teeth, I just do not understand why this is important to you and I want to understand."

"Yeah no more cursing people's teeth, that is part of this deal too, I want healthy people in my domain, they are more productive and happy and give me more of what I want, that is all, I am a selfish bitch, I want nice things, and pretty people around me, bad teeth is disgusting and upsetting to me" I say, it is not exactly true, but a bent form of the truth.

The Tooth Fairy looks at me as if I am insane before her eyes light up with what I recognize as her believing she understands me "oh you are very summer fey, wanting beauty around you, I get it" she frowns a little bit as she considers more "every settlement must donate at least one offer one tooth per person, even if some offer none, to protect those who don't offer teeth from tooth decay curse, that is as far as I can go there, the rest I agree with, and we have a deal if you accept that change of mine."

I smile "those teeth you got from me from Rakk will be payment for settlements that fail until they are spent, and we will make it all settlements in my domain counting as one, if so we have a deal."

She frowns again but I see her thinking hard about this "you drive a hard bargain, but we have a deal, pleasure doing business with you Vela."

"Deal, and the pleasure is mutual" I say and watch her wink back out returning to her dark realm, and the throne of teeth Rakk had told me about.

I spread the message with full knowledge of what the deal entails, and why shrines should be built to the Tooth Fairy and why people should sacrifice milk teeth from children, lost teeth and the teeth of the dead, though that last one is optional, but encouraged.

It does not take long for the health of people and animals in the valley and surroundings to get better as much bad disease comes from bad teeth.

Aria has spent most of her time with Bear, and less with me, and she feels guilty about that, despite me telling her to do what her heart desires, and it is not like we don't spend time together, almost every night when I sleep in my bedroom Bear and Aria and I have sex sometimes I take the form of Rutae, to focus on Aria, other times I remain my nymph form and we focus on Bear, but most times I do both.

She remembers another woman she met, that she thinks could desire being saved, and asks me to find and save her, as she thinks that if saved she would be good for Tom. Our group have not travelled in some time so I decide we will go together to save Maria, who Aria explains looks very much like she does now, but not exactly, and looks like some girls that Tom had crushes on in his youth, but who were not interested in him, getting married off to richer men, and Maria had described the kind of man she dreams of and that was basically a description of Tom, so she hopes that this could make Tom happier, as she is still sad her brother has not found woman other than me to settle down with, and I feel that too.

I say "I want you to ask Tom to save your friend Maria" and she nods and I take her to see Tom, Varen, Bork, Torm, Bear, and Szinzar, who are playing cards and dice with Nerissa and Cherry, where the currency is sexual acts, apparently a variant of something Tom explained being called as strip poker, but everyone pretty much walks around naked, so stripping is less exciting.

Aria clears her throat "hey, um, I have a request for all of you" her eyes get glazed in tears.

Tom puts the cards down as he hear broken voice and sees her teary eyes. The others quickly put their cards down too and pay attention, Bear getting up and hugging her "what is wrong my love?"

Aria melts into his embrace and looking at Tom "my... my friend M... Maria, we... we were... we both, at the temple" I sense in her mind that she is intentionally pushing her emotions to be higher than they actually are, but there is true emotions there too "we were both sold as... as slaves... she... she was sold by the tavern keeper... to... to some green orcs... they promised to... to keep her safe... and only have sex..."

Bork narrows his eyes "they better not have hurt Maria" I slams his fist against the table, and he understands the request "we go find Maria and save her, she come here and choose who she makes love to."

Tom nods "yeah, I am worried she might have gotten hurt even if they did not mean to, not every human has protection magic like you do sis."

Aria shakes her head "they put a collar on her, rejuvenating and healing like troll, even heals her hymen and old scars, so every time they have sex she is tight as a virgin."

Varen's eyes go wide and Torm looks like a thunder cloud they both say in unison "that is cruel."

Szinzar flinches "the house I come from make those collars, they are very popular and usually fetch a slave or a lot of treasure from bigger species that enjoy torturing smaller ones for fun. It is horrible."

Bear looks horrified too and Tom as well, they both turn to me and Bear says "can you help her... you know... her mind?"

I nod "yes I can do it, Aria can you describe her?"

"Her build is very close to mine, but slightly bigger breasts, and her ribs show more than mine, and her belly is tighter than mine, before I got pregnant" she says caressing her pregnant belly "she has red hair and emerald green eyes and gorgeous freckles and super pale skin, and her butt is a little bit bigger than mine but very heart shaped and firm and longer legs, about this tall" she puts her hand a bit above her head "she has a tear shaped birthmark below her left eye" she touches herself where it is "as if some twisted god predicted her future."

Bork speaks up "did green orc had symbols, tattoos, bone piercings, banner?"

Aria nods "all had curved tooth as a nose ring, and a skull of a feline with teeth like that as tattoos and banner, and wore furs with spots" I reach into her memory and project an illusion of her memories of the green orcs, and how one of them grabbed Maria, putting the collar on her after paying for her.

Bork "night cat clan" he says with a frown "they love smaller sex slaves... love their screams of pain, not songs of pleasure" clearly a revolting idea for him "my clan have sex slaves too, but we careful, make them love us, sing songs of pleasure, no need to guard, they stay."

I nod "let me just make all your equipment better, then Bork you can lead us to them?"

Bork nods "know migration path, they be in mushroom cavern at the falls this time of year, raiding Varen's people..."

Varen nods "yes now that you mention it I recognize their symbols."

Torm frowns "aye so do I."

Szinzar nods "that is a bit close to my house too, we don't get raided, but we buy and sell slaves, treasures and collars."

Aria looks very angry "I want to come with and help."

Bear speaks up "no you can't, you are pregnant, it is too dangerous" she pushes away from him "no! You don't get to stop me Bear!"

I look into Aria's eyes "is this very important to you? To come help?"

She nods "I should not, but I want to..."

I walk up and kiss her and my eyes flare as I use my magic on her body, I add stronger protections on her already protected womb, and shift it into a pocket dimension of protection, just some needed connecting points and her belly goes back to pre pregnancy size, and her own alter self kicks in to further shape the rest of her to look like she did before she had sex with me as Rutae.

"Well then I must come too" Bear says "but I am not a warrior, not trained, but I can fight if I have to."

Aria smiles "I have seen you swing a hammer and axe, driving a nail into hard wood in a single blow without denting the wood and cleaving wood for fires in a single hit, have Vela make a hammer and axe for you, and armour."

I smile "I should make armour and equipment for all of you yes" I say and I listen to requests from everyone and make exactly what they want. Aria goes for a very gorgeous dress and soft boots with very thin soles that feel like walking barefoot, she is going to use her sorcery mostly, and she also brings out the dagger I made for her, in case someone gets too close to her.

Bork wants a larger two headed axe staff with sharp spikes on both ends. Varen asks for a rod of bolts, Torm accepts my enchantments on his huge war hammer. Bork wants hide armour, so I enchant some for him, and Tom, Bear, Varen and Torm go for full plate that I make light and super flexible. Szinzar asks for some better robes, a new bow, I make one that create the string when he wants to draw it and the arrow, and allows him to charge the arrow with a spell.

For myself I consider going naked, but decide on a silk velvet slip dress that feels like water, I choose a deep red colour, the only magic it has is that it clings to me and slightly contains my breasts even if I try to shake them out of the dress. I stay barefoot, also my back is entirely uncovered, the slip dress shows my belly and has a deep V cut to show off my cleavage and part of the belly cut shows under cleavage, the skirt part of the slip dress just barely if I stand straight just passes below where my inner pussy lips hang. I am going for draw attention to me to distract others, and then if I have to I will demonstrate how dangerous I actually am in combat.

I speak up "so here is what I want all of you to do, trade me for Maria, I will be able to get away from them later."

Varen shakes his head "if we are going in I want us to free all their slaves, not just Maria, and end them as a threat."

Torm nods "yeah, can't let them keep doing this."

Szinzar looks at them as if they are crazy "they are at least a hundred strong male warriors, and their females are warriors too, I do not think we can handle that, even with Vela, not without one of us getting very hurt."

Bear speaks up "I am willing to risk us men at this, but not Vela and Aria."

Bork chuckles "good fight, good death if we fail."

I laugh "I am not as frail as all of you together, just trade me to them, I will deal with them, also are you all suggesting we kill all of them? Do they deserve that?"

Aria speaks up "they do, if they surrender we can allow males who surrender to live, we can try to not kill the females and children, but saving the slaves is first priority, even if they all have to die."

I probe their minds all of them feel like it is morally right to wipe out slavers who abuse their victims, causing pain for fun. Bork thinks that any orc band that can't survive a small band of heroes like us deserves to be wiped out, and also finds it abhorrent what they put their slaves through, even if his clan has sex slaves, they at least are gentler with them, and don't even need to guard them once they have found out how well they are treated. I can see that is true, they have mastered pleasurable reluctant sex, rewarding compliance with treats, prettier more comfortable clothes and sleep conditions, better food, already happy sex slaves talking to the new people. Also they often sell their slaves back home for goods.

I nod "alright, I will accept your judgement on this, but I think trading me will allow me to surprise them" I look to Szinzar "since your house trades slaves, can you make that convincing?"

He frowns "I need a collar with a chain and your cuffs and piercings are good too" he says and I bring those out and he adjusts the cuffs he makes me entwine my fingers behind my neck and moves my hair out of the way and clicks my wrist cuffs at an uncomfortable angle, making my elbows point upward and away from my head. He takes out his dagger and slashes two gashes for my nipples tugging my nipples by their rings "now connect your nipple chain" I do, he slides the very decorative dagger into the heart shaped link between my breasts "so we can cut the rest of your dress off. Ring gag" I make the rings show up and he slips the ring gag into my mouth and the others above and below my breasts "get out that long crystal dildo" I do so and he slips it up past my lips and down between my breasts and says and shoves it until the end clicks into the ring gag fully filling my throat, and this crystal illuminates and makes it easy to see what it is doing, I start to drool "butt plug and balls with bell" I moan and bring those out and she shoves the crystal butt plug up into my ass, it too illuminates and makes it easy to see, the light of all these crystals is a warm golden light, he shoves the seven large balls up into my pussy and then attaches the three beads and the tiny crystal bell between my legs, it hangs between my legs and rings as I wiggle uncomfortably. "Lenses and ear plugs" I bring those out and my sight and hearing go away. I am so turned on right now.

He has my nipple and clitoris hood piercing start pleasuring me. The final thing he adds is two leg spreader bars, one for my knees and one for my ankles, then he tugs me by the collar chain and I struggle to walk with the spreader bars, but manage.

Aria sends a telepathic message to me "are you alright?"

I respond simply with the colour red, and I sense relief from her.

I am led to the underground caverns below my domain and then along tunnels, I love that Szinzar took my plan and implemented it in a convincing way, and took the lead, I cry out around the crystal dildo that challenges my throat and feels good around my breasts, I feel my flowing drool make it glisten and soak into the silk velvet, and finally after that is saturated it drips around my lips and down I feel my pussy weeping wetness and I have to struggle to keep the seven balls in me, not that I was told to, but in my head I imagine I will be very punished if I let one drop, and I have gotten very good at milking things to keep them in my pussy, so even when my legs go all wobbly as I have a squirting orgasm I keep the balls in me. Bork ends up having to carry me a bit too.

I am not at all sure how long it takes before I smell many orcs getting aroused, I smell the nervousness from Tom, Bear, Aria, Varen and Torm, but Bork is relaxed as is Szinzar, I feel his hands on me, then he pulls the knife out from the link between my breasts and cuts my dress, very slowly revealing more skin, careful to make the dress remain in one piece even with a hundred cuts, letting the knife be felt by my skin but not letting it bite, then he starts cutting pieces off until the dress is completely gone, I feel rough orc hands, not Bork's but other orc hands feel me up. I smell a human woman other than Aria and then I am grabbed by the orc hands and Aria, the other human woman and the rest of my group's scents fade away and I feel slaps on my butt, rough kisses and tusks against my skin, they suck hard clearly with the intent to mark me so I allow my skin to bruise for them, hands crush my breasts and I whimper on the dildo in my throat.

They pull the butt plug and balls out of me and remove the leg spreaders and attach my ankle cuffs to my elbow cuffs and I feel four of them struggle to get close enough to me that they can shove their four cocks into me, two up my ass and two in my pussy and they manage, I cry out from intense pleasure, sure I know I am supposed to kill them and free slaves, but I don't think it is wrong to enjoy them a bit first. The collar and cuffs are fully under my control whenever I want to change the situation.

I let them all have their way with me after the first four finish in me they rip the crystal dildo from my mouth and hate fuck my breasts and throat, I let my lips bruise like they would for a normal nymph, and let my breasts be bruised as they slap my breasts as if they were drums, or as if they were kneading dough before trying to make pizza. They cum on me, in me, slap me, then after all the men must have spent themselves they pee on me, I can feel I am in a pit of some kind as the cum and pee pools around me, hey roughly fuck my throat, ass and pussy with the glass dildo while they can't get their cocks hard.

Then one of them slams a fist into my belly and that is where I decide it is not fun anymore, I pull all the toys into my storage leaving me naked and unadorned, I see them all gathered around me, some of their females are watching me with glee at my abuse, I melt into my true form and explode thin spear tentacles in every direction, hitting their chest, consuming the heart and rapidly spreading along their blood vessels, consuming their brains, and there I see that the judgement given by my companions is just even by my own morality, most of the female warriors try to run, I unleash a powerful telepathic wave and they all stop and collapse, and I make them crawl up to me as I crunch the bones of their men as I draw them into me, I reach into their minds, not one of them have not tortured their slaves too, and I see how the mothers teach their young how to do this as they come of age. Not one has a trace of remorse either, so I consume, leaving just the slaves and me and a lot of empty tents and former possessions.

I finish before my friends have time to arrive, but they see me still in my natural form and huge since I consumed a lot of green orcs. I then want to shift back into my nymph form, and somehow all my volume fits inside my form, and I briefly consider how that is possible, but no that is natural for me, nothing strange.

Maria and forty six other slaves all have rather broken eyes and vacant expressions, not really realizing they have been freed from their torment and I have to get to work on their minds, I have to unravel at least a decade from each of them, and then fabricate some hint of what happened, and how my friends and I saved them, and only see some of the horror of me ending their horrid captors, I also heal their bodies more properly rejuvenating them all and making sure they can have children if they want, with protective heat the way I made it for Aria.

I am worried as even after my memory editing their eyes remain vacant. For several minutes before the spark of life returns, I did not specifically try to make them feel any particular way about us though, other than knowing we saved them, and some hint of from what, but made that part hard to focus on. I left the collars on for now, so my friends can be the ones removing those.

They all try to cover up and move up around me, except Maria, who spots Tom and although she covers up with her hands she moves up to him and he pulls his cape off and wraps her in it, then tries to remove the collar but she says "no leave it, for now, I... I want to feel it a bit more, to be reminded of the situation I was in."

Tom gently holds he to him as she is shivering, I suppose the cavern is a little on the cool side for a naked human, not cold enough to make misty breaths, but everone's nipples can cut glass as humans sometimes joke.

There are deep gnomes, gnomes, elves, a deep dwarf, three more humans, a red orc, a blue orc, half elves and half orcs, and quarter elves half orcs, I create clothing that suits each of their comforts while we pilfer the green orc camp for anything we want to keep, Varen and Torm then head off with their rescued people. Szinzar, Tom, Maria, Aria and Bear talk to the rest explaining how they can get from my domain to their villages or be taken care of as guests as long as they want in my domain and I agree with that and they head off with those who wanted to go to my domain.

Bork grabs the blue orc woman by the neck slamming her to the ground "you eat people?" he asks sternly.

She shakes her head and I grab Bork's arm "let her go, her mother's war band got wiped out while she was pregnant with her, and she has been through torture growing up in this green orc band, they never fed her any people, she does not have that craving."

Bork let's her go and pulls her into a hug "I sorry, please forgive" he says and she hugs him and cries, the red orc woman moves up and hugs both of them.

I watch Szinzar take those who want to follow back to my domain with him.

The quarter elf half orc moves up to hug Bork as well, as do the half orcs, after they see how caring he is and being accepted by the orc women.

I watch and say "they are welcome in my domain too Bork, just like you have been" I then consume what remains of the camp that nobody wanted, "please take keep them safe and take them where they need to go, I will catch up" I say as I watch them catch up with Szinzar's group.

I wait until they are out of sight and grow raven black winged elf feathered wings, and take to the air flying up toward the hanging tower that I know is Szinzar's house. I remain naked as I have no need of clothes to project my power.

Spells and crossbow bolts fly at me and I phase my body out letting the spells and bolts fly through me and land on the platform I was shot from a circular balcony held up by chains at the very bottom of the tower "surrender or I will wipe you out just like I did the green orc band!" I shout loud enough that I hear the echoes from the cavern ceiling above. They toss their weapons on the ground. "Fetch your matriarch now" I say.

A young violet eyed dark elf woman nods and leaps up to catch a ladder rung and climbs up the ladder, while the male guards stay put. I sense a powerful dark power focus on me, not any of these dark elves, then it wavers and fades away, a still powerful but much less powerful sorceress with violet eyes floats down "I am Maya, matriarch of house Torduis" beautiful destruction is her name's meaning and mistresses of the whip her house name, and she is wearing a whip on her hip. This fits what Szinzar said, the males are basically slaves in his house, and he tried to keep just how cruel Maya and her daughter is from me, but they love breaking lesser people and even defeated houses daughters and matriarchs, he had often dreamt of taking revenge on his house and ending it.

I make my eyes flare eldritch violet, and I produce two collars "you have two options, you will surrender to me and become my slaves, or I will crash your tower and everyone in it down into the cavern below and your blood lines will end" I have no intent to do the latter without saving who I can, but either way their slaving ways end tonight, and I project a strange half winged elf, half nymph, half eldritch abomination giving a way too polite offer. I have no interest in slaves, but I will let Szinzar decide.

Maya stares into my eyes and her daughter says "mother please, I felt the goddess look here when I called on her power and then leave as she saw her, if the goddess does not dare help us, we can't defeat her, I don't want to die, please" her mother looks at her daughter "Sinae, a winged elf will not be a kind slave mistress, nor will fey, are you sure?" her eyes glazed in tears and she trembles, there is clearly love in her eyes for her daughter, Sinae nods "yes, even if she does what we have done, life is better than death."

Maya looks to me "we surrender" and her daughter says "we surrender please, don't hurt us."

I decide to further play into their fears "strip naked all of you" the men do not hesitate at all and quickly get out of their armour and clothes. Sinae slips out of her coverall and Maya takes her dagger from her hips and cuts her dress off her body and drops the dagger, they both squat down before me legs spread hands resting on their knees, clearly some sort of slave posture they demand of slaves to humiliate themselves.

I slap the seamless collards around their necks and the twelve cuffs appear on their bodies, they are the same kind I have made for me and Aria, I know that Szinzar will take offense to such valuable materials being used for their slave collars and cuffs, but if I were a slaver putting anything less on my slaves would speak poorly of me, or something maybe, I don't know, it is not rare material for me to create.

I put just a collar on each of the men and then say "lead me up into the tower now we will collar the rest of your house" they do so and I capture the rest of the house, and I enslave the captured dark elves of other houses with my collars, for now, other slaves I focus reaching out to Varen and Torm to send their people their way with teleportation. I send those who belong in the caverns below down there to figure out where to go, I send the ones that will fit with Szinzar's, Tom's, and Bork's group to them. Then I send the whole house to a cavern back in my domain, and project a shield around them.

I collect all the possessions from the tower, they have a lot of interesting books and magical artifacts and treasures and equipment and other things that might interest someone. I consider making the tower fall, but instead I teleport the whole tower to one of the caverns below my home and reshape the stone to hold it, I will let Szinzar take it over and decide what he wants to do.

I feel drained emotionally from this day and night, but also feel good, I think I have done the right thing, based on what my friends think at least, also Maya and Sinae surrendered, so they must think that fair.
0
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1370
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Rakk:

I am at the most secret final hideout of the cult of man, the letters had said everyone who can should get here, some of the prisoners they have may allow them to make a counter attack and maybe have enough power to bring back the god of man to this world. This might be a bit of a challenge, I have no clue how many made it here, the documents spoke of barracks being able to hold a hundred, however I got a nice gift from Summer my beautiful song bird. Well fairy, I wrap the disgusting floral crown with pink ribbon around my cap, the living flowers sip some blood and I go invisible and silent and without scent, I stomp my iron boot hard and hear nothing, but I still hear the slight whistle of wind around the seam of this secret door that looks like a rock face, I see the oily spot from hands having touched the place the mechanism to open it is and I peek at the mechanism, cold iron, I frown and put on my human skin gloves and flick the switch and the well oiled secret door slides open effortlessly and I step inside and close it. It is utterly dark in here, but I see perfectly fine in even magical darkness, a gift I got the tears of a dark nymph for my involvement in clearing remnants of the this cult. She cried them into my eyes and I can now permanently see anywhere, though now sun lit places feel like they are stabbing me in the eyes, but I can still see, and some pain to see anywhere is fine.

I easily spot the special tiles that will send darts if walked on or rather the only tiles that are safe to step on to not fire darts, so I take those steps, I avoid some hanging bells and a tripwire, an illusionary pit trap, a guard is sitting staring at the hallway, I walk up to him and grab his face and snap his neck, I can't afford screams right now, I can make a bloody mess later with the corpses, but this is so disgusting to kill cleanly like this, I slowly make my way along the tunnels silently disgustingly cleanly killing guards while avoiding the center, doing the perimeter of unimportant people first, don't want to face them and any of the god of man people who have magic at the same time.

I pass a room where one of the men is throat fucking an elf, I grab his mouth and quickly slice his cock off below the balls, then I stab his eyes before slitting his throat and he sprays his blood all over her, she is restrained to a stone table of some sort. I make his body silently slump to the ground, not on her. I place my knife on her neck, then I see Vela's face, her eyes, her stupid way of looking at things, I pull the knife away a bit to not scratch her neck more, but I delivered a shallow cut and lick my knife as I focus to tell the magic to briefly make it possible for me to speak and I lean next to her right ear "do not make sounds, or I will slit your throat too" I whisper "do you understand" she nods.

I pull the severed cock out of her throat and squeeze its blood on my cap and toss it on the corpse then she remains silent, good, I look at how she is attached to the table and unscrew the cuffs and she remains still waiting for instructions I guess I lean back in and explain how to safely get to the guard room near the exit and tell her to strip the guard's clothes and wear them and sit in his chair and watch the entrance, she nods and trembling gets up, she delivers a kick to the already dead guard's head and then heads down the hallway, Vela would like to help her I am sure, and I will take her to Vela, but if she dies due to failing to be stealthy that is not my problem.

I continue my methodical slow working deeper into this hidden stronghold, I put away papers I see into my ring of holding, I will ask someone maybe Vela to read them since I now have to bring that elf to her, I think she will handle reading these documents for me better than the human guards, they tried to sum up what it said and I scared them to read every word exactly as written and in the exact same order, and I detected a code there, I had to ask them to read specific words again and one of the guards started crying, a grown human male crying, disgusting. Sure it described torture and rape and what they wanted to do with Vela and all the women of the settlements in the valley who obeyed the defiling magical entity that is Vela, in front of their fathers and brothers before killing them all. I don't see the point in that, just slaughter your enemies, bathe in their blood, why try to break their spirits or whatever that is, sure some other winter fey like that shit, I don't.

I arrive in the barracks, and silently slaughter the seventeen men here, I find a vacantly staring human woman restrained and covered in the males filth there, after dealing with the men I again tell the magic to let me whisper and whisper in her ear about the option to have her throat slit, or go find the elf, I tell her to blink her left eye if she wants her throat slit or right eye if she wants to join the elf, she blinks and I almost slit her throat, but no she blinked her right eye, its on my left, almost a stupid mistake, I free her from her restraints and she heads down the direction I told her. I hear crying and men laughing down the hall, and its the last room, the inner sanctum, well there is a dungeon too, under it, seven men busy fucking and flogging seven women, all elves from the fey wild, or half fey one may call them, I see they have a ritual set up, I am no mage, but I have seen portal and planar magic before, dark blood magic and turned around fey magic, I think this is the ritual they were talking about to bring back the god of man. I pull out a potion of blinding haste, and down it, and it tries to blind me, but the tears of the dark nymph sting my eyes and I see, and time slows to a crawl and I dance into the room I deliver stabs to every kidney from behind and behead the men and as I behead the last man the first head slams into the ground with its body, and I run down the steps into the dungeon, and slay the three men there, I see people packed in cages, badly tortured, but still alive a total of thirty women that I need to get back to Vela, there was also a pit of male corpses, unless they would rather I slit their throat. Strangely none of them wanted to have their throats slit... they did all watch me mangle the corpses of the cultists, one of them found a secret door for me and helped distract the cultist in there as I slaughtered him.

Leading them back on mortal safe paths to Vela's place takes a whole week and I hunt for them and they at least can cook food themselves, they are silly and offer me collected berries and cooked meat, and I end up having to explain that the only thing I can get nutrients from is blood in my cap, and it is quite full right now, if I do not get to kill anything for a whole year I am still not going to starve. A few of them help read the documents out loud, and they seem quite able to read horrible things without crying, I guess just hearing this shit does not come close to what they personally have been through. I deliver a mountain of bones in the dryad grove, and walk up to the Tooth Fairy shrine that is near there and dump the teeth I have yet to deliver there, this counts as giving it to her, then I lead the battered and very alive former prisoners to where I sense Vela is.

Vela:

I feel Rakk's stomping into the bubbling pool room where I am under water sucking Bear's cock, but he goes flaccid and I surface and see Rakk and thirty blood soaked bruised women, who look other than that very comfortable around Rakk.

Rakk speaks up "Vela, please take these off my hands, it is wrong for me to take care of people, that is a you thing, but I spared them for you, I did offer to slit their throats, but they did not want that."

The women break into laughter and start to cry too, but not sad tears, just relief.

"Thank you Rakk, I owe you a favour, but not one you can trade, I owe it to you" I say then turn to the women "please get into the pool and get clean and I will heal you and get you whatever you need."

"Go on, please go to her, she is safe" Rakk says "I promise" they all give him a quick hug before going into the pool and he looks like he is about to explode, then stomps very loudly out of the pool room.

I listen to them explain how he saved them, and kept them safe, very clearly despite wanting to slaughter them too, but clearly bound by some sort of twisted need to save them. I do not recall giving him such an order though, but clearly he cares about pleasing me, and I hope he thinks clearly about what he might want from me with that favour.

I ask them if they would like to forget about the torment they went through with the cult, most of them do, but they want to remember Rakk, so I talk with them about how they want to make that make sense and we figure out some stories that imply what really happened to them, but not in a way they can recall clearly unless they really want to, but to get the actual relief of Rakk holding a knife to their throat and then asking them if they want to be saved or have their throat slit and how that even in its fucked up darkness actually was a huge relief, no more rape or torture just the option to die or live. The elf that was the most covered in blood wants to remember everything, and asks me "I know fey can have warlocks, could you talk to Rakk and ask if I could be his warlock? I will make sure that he always has some blood even if his hunts fail."

I reach out with my mind and sense Rakk is still around at the Tooth Fairy shrine and I tell her "go ask him, he can accept it, tell him also that it would please me if he took you as his warlock and that I will give you regeneration so you can safely bleed as much as he needs, and I will make that feel good for you."

She smiles and nods and rushes out to where he is. Moments later Rakk comes back into the pool room "what the hell do you mean make her safe to bleed and she will like it, my warlock will never bleed for me, we will bathe in blood in the field of combat together, but please give her that regeneration you offered anyway and if she wants that pleasure thing from bleeding that will make her scarier in combat so she can have that, but I will not bleed her!" I walk out of the pool and touch Nyx, that is her name, she has beautiful black as midnight hair and skin like a moon stone, I give her the two enchantments I promised, but they are not sustained magic but permanent alterations to her body. He slits his thumb open and gives her his knife and she slits her thumb open and they press thumbs together as if she knew that was what he wanted and I sense the supernatural link of a warlock bond form and how giddy with excitement it makes her and her blazing glacial sapphire blue eyes make Rakk take a step back slightly intimidated by his own warlock. The cut in her thumb heals very fast while his cut still remains. "based on the documents there may be two more living cultists, let's go murder them together Nyx" Rakk says and she runs for the door then returns "can you give me clothes and weapons first Vela?" she asks, I make her an enchanted coverall and the type of long daggers she wants and she and Rakk head off.

I heal the rest and get rooms for them to recover in, like the other people who were saved, but many have left for home, with invitation to be allowed to return if they need or want whenever they like.

---

Maria:

As we arrived to Vela's domain, I see that almost everyone is naked, most wear clothes only when they feel a bit chilly or it is utility, like Bear working with sharp things, or while frying food wearing an apron makes sense, so I strip from Tom's cape, then I look up into his eyes "Tom, can I please stay with you, in your room, it would make me feel safer, also... I... I need a gentle man to make me feel loved, not like a toy made to suffer. Can you please give me that, if I am not too ugly or disgusting for you, with how many green orcs must have had their way with me" I am so scared for having said that out loud and that he will reject me I start crying "I promise to not open my egg for you to get pregnant without your permission. Just please, I... I..."

He pulls me into a right embrace and softly he hushes me, kissing my forehead and I ugly cry in his embrace, he gently caresses my back and waits for me to get my emotions somewhat under control so I can hear him. "Are you sure you want me, not someone else? Women as gorgeous as you always turned me down, my cock is hurting in my pants right now for how gorgeous you are and what you asked me for, but please I do not want to give you another bad memory, of accepting your desperation wanting to cling to some man for safety, you must truly want me for this to feel right to me."

I gaze up and he wobbles in my teary eyes and I blink so I can see him better "Tom... I may not have seen the rest of you, but your face is like one I have dreamt of and your build looks like it is what I want, I promise if you are not the man I want after I see you naked I will tell you so and I will still want to help you with your painful cock, at least let me worship your cock with my mouth once to reward you for saving me, it will not make me feel bad, it will just be a favour to a man who deserves at least that much."

He sweeps me off my feet and carries me to his room and I have never seen a man get out of armour and clothes that fast and my pussy flutters he is better looking than I could have hoped and looks is not everything in a man, but he is perfect. I decide to break cultural norms "please make me your wife, or one of your wives, I do not care if I am thousandth in line of concerns."

He chuckles "now it is customary for a man to ask a woman to be his wife, you should know that I participate in Vela's orgies, and I do not want to disappoint her, but you can also participate if you want, but I would love to have you be my wife if you truly want that" he looks around and hurries to a small chest and rummages "ah there it is!" he brings a silver ring with a grey pearl in it "this is grandma's wedding ring, and she wanted me to have it for my wife, begged me to find a wife while she was still alive, but I failed that, I tried a lot, but failed. So will you be my wife?" he asks.

I smile and slip the ring on my finger "I do, and all the standard stuff, I promise to do my best to make you happy and help you with anything you need, and yes I will happily make love to others if that pleases you, and if you rather I just watch you make love to others I will, but I will ask permission to at least be allowed to masturbate while you do."

He chuckles a bit and kisses me "I do, and all the standard stuff, I promise to keep you safe and make sure you have a good home and all you need, and all our children need, and no if I have sex you have sex, but if you want to just watch and masturbate that is also fine, never have sex with anyone you don't want to have sex with. Promise me that."

I shake my head "no Tom, but I will tell you, but if you want me to have sex with someone even someone I don't want I want to for you, so you have to not ask me to, but I will do anything for you and you can not deny me this."

He gazes bewildered but also with love into my eyes "I accept that responsibility then."

I smile "good, now this collar has made me a virgin again, I wanted to be that for you, that is why I keep it, as I know men love to take virginity, I suppose in the supernatural sense I am not a virgin, but my body is, I will happily wear this for you whenever you want to relive this with me, it is actually something that I have come to like in some strange way, it is not comfortable, but the pain followed by pleasure is really good, but I think with love and lust it will be better, now will you let me taste your cock please, it is weeping."

I get unreasonably annoyed as some drops of precum drip to the floor and he smiles "you will lead me in what you want to do, I am yours, as much as you are mine."

I squat and kiss and suck on his foreskin to make sure every drop of precum is mine and the taste, I thought he would be bitter, but he is the tastiest man ever, I quickly lick and kiss down his shaft and suck the precum from his balls and then I drool the precum onto the floor on the three drops there and bend down and start playfully licking and sucking up and drooling out his precum as I wiggle my ass and then I say "if you can cum three times for me tonight with breaks, I want the first time to be in my ass" I see how much he loves me playing with his precum on the floor, I was hoping he would like it, I have been made to do this for the green orcs with precum and cum and worse things, so I am very happy to do this for the man I love.

He gently bends down and gathers up my long red hair and gently gives me a tug "I want to fuck your throat a bit first to be nice and wet for your ass" I moan as he is just firm enough but still gentle with my hair and "mmm yes please Tom mmm fuck mmm my mouth" and he does first gently to test me out but then testing how I handle deeper thrusts and all it does is make me drool, the times where a cock could make me puke is long gone, I happily enjoy every gagging sound he gets out of me and when he relaxes I lick and kiss and suck and worship his cock until he wants to fuck my throat some more, and then I hear him whimper and I decide I want his first cum in my throat so I prevent him from pulling me away by pulling my own hair to follow his cock and use my lips and tongue to push him over the edge and he erupt so much cum that he fills my mouth in no time and I try to swallow but it is too late, my ears and eyes pop and cum erupts out my nose, how can a human cum this much, I am so lucky, I hated the green orcs doing this, but him cleaning me in there blessing me with his love, claiming me so completely I love it, and then he pulls out and cums on my face and I rub my face with his cock to make sure every part of my face is covered and he lets me go and groans "mmm Maria aah you are so ooh gorgeous", I drool cum on the floor and inhale the cum in my nose and cough it up into my mouth before I start licking and kissing his cum on the floor and sucking it up.

I see him walk over to a small planter with pink fruits and picks one and eats it and moves behind me grabbing my hips as he presses his cock against my anus "mmm fuck my ass hard, slap my pussy with your balls" I bet and he gently slides into me and I moan, my dripping wet pussy lips kiss his balls. I feel more pleasure than I remember my ass giving me and I realize my throat had been too, and I think it is probably Vela giving me a gift during her healing of my body and making my womb be fertile, the orcs had felt cheated that I could not make half orcs for them, my thoughts are stopped however as Tom starts to fuck me faster and harder and I lose balance and fall into the cum pool on the floor and love having my face rubbed in it and try to lick and suck on it but I am making a huge mess not cleaning it up, and Tom makes me cry out and squirt a little bit on his balls I have to clean that up too later I think excitedly. I flop onto the floor and he pulls me up by my hips, giving both my butt cheeks a slap, not too hard, in fact just right as if he has learned exactly what I would like or other women maybe. He kneads the sting and heat into my butt cheeks and my pussy makes very wet slapping sounds with his balls, that are timed with my cries of pleasure and then as I am his helpless blissful trembling rag doll he erupts in my ass, not only filling me with wonderful heat, but I feel my skin get warmly flush all over and tingling and I need him to take my virginity right now but it is unreasonable he can start that right away with having just cum twice in short order, no matter what that fruit does, he leans down and grabs my hair and turns me to face him and kisses my cum soaked lips and his tongue finds mine coated and playing with cum and he still has his tongue dance with mine and that makes me fall in love again with him, on top of already being madly in love, but he just showed me I am not a dirty slut and worse things the green orcs said to me.

I break the kiss "please let me clean your cock with my mouth until you get hard again, I will be gentle."

He chuckles slowly pulling out "that pink fruit will let me keep going, this particular bush has two fruits fused together, each one gives an immediate recovery for a man."

"I still want to worship your cock again, and I want you to eat all those fruit tonight and make me unable to escape your bed even if I wanted to" I say, he looks at the fruits "that might still be a little bit painful, but alright, you are worth that, I hope you will let me take some breaks to get us food and drink before we go another round though. After I take your virginity, oh and I would like you if you want to, to allow me to make you pregnant, I want your children, and as many as we can manage, my sister's children need friends to play with anyway, and it would be a crime for you to not have a lot of children."

He then offers his cock for me and I happily lick and kiss and gently suck on his cock, making sure every part of his cock and balls get properly worshipped, I am surprised my ass did not make him dirty at all, just cum and mild scent from me. I would have not even slightly hesitated if he got dirty though, I love him and he deserves to have me clean his cock if I get it dirty.

I love how he caresses my hair, ears and cheeks and the intense love and lust in his eyes, and more, he cares about me, looking to make sure I actually want to do this and is not just doing this for him, I don't think he understands though, even things I do not like, that I know he likes, I will like because he likes them, sure the floor here is clean, suspiciously clean even, but I do not like the taste of the stone, of his precum and cum yes, but not the stone floor, but I saw him loving it, so I am happy to clean it with my mouth just to make him get aroused a little bit, bring him joy. Especially after he kissed me after doing that.

He pulls away and moves to grab my hips again and rubs his cock head against my wet pussy lips and gently pushes against my opening and I feel my hymen stretch and the slight tension and stinging he slaps my butt again and then slides his arms along my sides and pulls me up in a hug against his chest and grabs my breasts not trying to bruise me, but just intense enough to feel great and he shows his skills with nipple play too, gently grabbing them between his ring and middle fingers and tugging them while kneading my breasts just right and I turn and we kiss and I moan into his mouth as his cock slowly pushes into me and I feel that sting and heat and then his cock spreading me wide, but without pain, despite him being big and his balls press against me, I reach my hands and grab his hair and he starts fucking me slow long thrusts at first but as I moan and respond and he gets more heated and moans and groans into our kiss he soon is pounding me wonderfully hard and my legs crumple as I have another squirting orgasm he hugs my sides gently with his elbows to hold me up so he can continue and he let's my pussy relax enough to let him continue without forcing himself into me when I am too tight and then continues and just as he buries his cock balls deep and it jumps erupting super hot cum against my cervix I squirt again and the womb magic asks me if I want his children and I answer with the emotion that it better fucking make me pregnant with his children or I will beat it up, and I am told by it as the magic takes hold that I will have twins, a boy and a girl, I get a glimpse of their future selves, my hair somehow dominates his, making no sense, but the magic tells me that is what he desires for our children, my hair and freckles and beauty, his strength. The magic somehow makes that so, and I hope I can make this up to Vela somehow, as scary as she is, I saw what she endured when she got traded for me, the others told me what they saw her endure after that.

Tom and I deplete the bush of get or stay hard fruits and fuck in all kinds of positions, testing how our bodies can bend and move, he wants me to be on top too, and I happily take charge even if I end up not being able to thrust he still makes pleasure sounds and cums for me, when I just do what feels good for me. Then I fall asleep on top of him with him still inside me both of us look like someone tried to drown us, but it is just our sweat, even the silk sheet he pulls over us is a bit too hot at first but I don't complain, I know he wants me to feel safe, covered and warm, but his body and heat and my love is all I need for that. We drift into sleep and the dream is strangely vivid and it feels like he is truly with me in our dream, I hope he is, we make love and make a home together, many ways until we find the perfect way, we get to test it out, with the children I saw a glimpse of. It is truly wonderful, and I never thought I would be allowed to feel this happy, this much joy and love, I thought I was destined forever to suffer, I wonder if this is just a dream, the rescue and everything, since Vela does not make sense it might be, but I will cling to this dream as long as I can, and try to remember it if I wake up from it.

---

Vuzinida (Szinzar):

Vela meets me after everyone is settled in, and says "I have a gift for you, but before you get it you must promise me to not kill or maim anyone of them."

I have no idea what she is talking about "alright you have my promise, on my soul, I will not maim or kill, but who would I want to do that to?"

Vela teleports us to a cavern and I see dark elves naked, in collars and some of them have cuffs, at first I don't recognize anyone right away, as the context is entirely wrong, but then I see Maya and Sinae, I twist to Vela "why did you make me swear on my soul to not kill or maim them, do you know what they did!? They tortured my sister for the fun of it, we were low born you see, and she leapt from the tower, they then locked me in a cell with her, to watch her corpse rot as I starved, and they had me raped, all those men, we are their play things, we have no freedom, no choice, I barely escaped."

She gazes into my eyes with clear pain of hearing the full story and compassion "you may make them hate me for making you swear that, I am not saying do not torture them, you can do with all of them what you want and if any of them should be released let me know, I did not have the energy to truly probe their minds, I was so exhausted after the slaughter and all the bitter green orc memories."

I calm down I know she means well on some level, I telepathically answer her 'I do not want to become the same kind of monster as them, but maybe I can enjoy making them think I will be, the men all can go, and the younger dark elven women from the rival houses, and the lower rank daughters of my house' I make her know who they are 'if they have evil ideas, please change their minds, make them happy denizens of your domain, there to have fun in all your pleasures and desires and maybe I will partake too, but those who do not have darkness, do not alter their personalities, but maybe remove some horror from their past if they want that, I don't want to forget, but also suffer from remembering' she teleports away with them and then I and Maya and Sinae teleport to the mistress bedroom in the hanging tower of our house, but as I look out of it I see we are in one of the caverns Vela has carved out, I feel a new ring on my finger and it is the master ring of the collars they are wearing and it explains what it can do for me, and it is a lot.

Sinae starts crying "please Vuzinida, I will do anything for you, don't torture me, I never hurt your sister, that was all Maya" that is actually true, but she has been a bitch to me and other men.

I walk up to Maya and sensory deprive her then grab her and put her into a really painful position using the cuffs and collar, arms forced behind her back with palms meeting between shoulder blades wrist cuffs and elbow cuffs forcing her shoulders to strain, legs bent backwards and legs twisted almost so her joints dislodge and knee cuffs attached to elbow cuffs and ankle cuffs to her collar. I set the piercings in her nipples and clit to torture her with very long cold until she almost takes frostbite damage then very hot pulse, until she almost gets a burn, then shocking until she goes numb from it and then repeat. Her screams are very loud so I look under her bed and find the face mask in her chamber pot, and reluctantly I put it over her head take the long tube from her nostril and shove it up her ass and twist the speculum head of it open so she actually can get air, but it has to pass from her anus up a foot into her ass before it enters the tube. I open it wider than she would do for those she tortured with it. I then cast cleaning magic on myself and I feel bad for putting that mask on her, what is wrong with me.

Sinae is looking terrified now that my eyes fall on her "please anything don't hurt me."

I hate that I find her gorgeous, I briefly fantasize about making sure nobody can feel anything but pity for her, but no I promised on my soul not to maim, that would be maiming. "I will give you one chance to convince me you are more useful to me unhurt, but if you bore me I will start torturing you, as what other use would I have of you. It is how you treated me and the other non nobles after all, you have a lot to make up for."

Her eyes shake a bit as she gazes into my eyes and darts over my body a few times, my cock is still mostly hanging relaxed, but has pulsed a few times as I watch her and is about to drool precum from my closed foreskin "master may I please worship your cock" she says, I can tell she is disgusted with herself for saying those words.

I consider I recall she played with men and bit them to stop them from reaching climax drawing blood. I look at the ring and show it to her as it becomes a tattoo on my finger "if you as much as scratch my skin this ring will torture you until Vela notices without a command from me, so do you still want to worship my cock."

Sinae looks surprised at me thinking she would hurt me "more than anything master, I was not going to hurt you, I am not an idiot, if I hurt you Vela will kill me, she chased the goddess away when I had called her and she is not answering any prayers now, all her powers are stripped from me. My house is lost, and I am your slave master, as vile as it is for a female to be slave to a male, I will do anything you desire master. You can even make me your breeding slave. I can not stop you, and I won't try."

"You better make an amazing impression on me, Vela is my lover, and many other gorgeous women. I even get to enjoy a whole harem of women when they want to let me feel amazing. I may have some orc's try to breed you and maybe tell Vela to make that possible, if you don't please me enough, or they can just get to keep trying until they manage" I see surprise and her eyes look over me again with what respect as I mention a harem of women pleasuring me and uncertainty and desire, I smell the intoxicating and slightly terrifying scent of her arousal, terrifying due to it often coming with pain when I smelled it in the past. Then revulsion, terror and horror in her eyes at the idea of orcs fucking her, even worse with lips quivering and tears filling her eyes as I mention Vela can make her able to breed with them. "and deep dwarves, and deep gnomes and regular dwarves and gnomes, and humans, that would be fun to watch."

"Please master let me try to make me worth more to you than a slave you want to destroy and shame" her tears are flowing and she is shaking like a leaf with utter dread, I hate myself that I want to comfort her "look at my eyes" I command and she does "stop crying, tears from you do not please me, so stop or I will make you the free use slave of all the men here, and tell them why you deserve it, and worse."

She takes a slow deep breath and then slow exhale and closes her eyes and as she opens them again her pupils are wider "please may I worship your cock master" she begs.

I remember something she has had me do to her "first lick my ass clean" I say, it is already clean, and moon oiled, for Vela's pleasure, as she likes putting tongues up my ass and some others too. Sinae looks like she just got slapped but she gets onto all four and crawls sensually on the floor up to me kissing my feet before moving behind me and she does not use her hands but she kisses my butt cheeks and then starts to lick and she does not just softly do it on the surface to pretend she is doing it but slowly licks more earnestly and actually makes it feel good for me, my cock pulses more, this is surreal, and I use one of the spells Vela taught me to watch her from several angles, and I project what I am seeing to Maya too, as she needs to suffer more, seeing her daughter lick my ass and everything else we will do will be torture to her, even if I am not hurting her daughter as badly as she deserves. I also share what my plans are if Sinae is not pleasuring me well enough, and I watch her struggle helplessly against her cuffs wanting to save her daughter in an insane attempt to get free. I know that Maya will be made available to everyone, I can not imagine ever wanting to put my cock in her though, sure she is as gorgeous as her daughter, but I don't want to put my cock into that pure evil. But maybe I am deluded and Sinae is also as evil as her mother, but I don't think so.

I reach out to Vela as I have a sudden desire and I picture in the mind link what I want, and the portal frame appears before me and its symbols dance on their own and I see the portal and the floating plane get the configuration I want, the lower half of the portal connects to the upper part. I reach behind me grabbing Sinae my her hair and she cries out as I toss her onto the floating plane having been lifted by her hair, I grab her and turn her and shove her head through the upper portal and she slides up under herself and I grab her hips and she struggles a bit before she stops and moans, fake but still a wonderful sound, I drop the solidness of the floating plane and she ends up face first in her own cunt. I grab her arms and she relaxes and allows me to move her to where I want her, cuffing her elbow cuffs to the outside of her knee cuffs and wrist cuffs to her thigh cuffs, then I force her ankle cuffs below her head and attach them to her collar, I then say "pleasure yourself" and put the ear plugs and lenses on her, she does not hesitate immediately starting to pleasure herself, and I caress her ears, and she flinches when I show her I know the forbidden art of the binding ear massage, that would make her my love slave utterly helplessly in love with me "please mmm master" she moans, but does not say no. I take the binding massage almost all the way to completion before I intentionally switch it to just pleasure and make her cum.

I slap my now erect cock in her face and paint her with precum and she tries to lick and kiss my cock as best she can, and I slowly move to let her pleasure me, I feel just how extremely careful she is with her very sharp teeth, and she does almost as good a job as Vela in making her lips and tongue give me pleasure, I don't bother with fucking her throat yet, and I consider the binding massage, and decide I want her to be mine completely so as she worships my cock I perform the binding massage to completion and she cries out around my cock "I love you master" and that is now her truth, she can only ever love me, if I die it might break but the risk is she will die from heartbreak if I die. This is a profoundly evil thing I did, it was meant in the ancient times, in myth star elves sometimes would do this to each other at the same time when they truly wanted to know they were safe with another and wanted to love each other forever, but it was a very rare thing, of course many did it against the will of someone they wanted to love them, like I just did, but even they believed that was an evil act, at least when done to a star elf, other lesser species it was not evil to do against according to them though.

I pull out of mouth and she gasps "no please master, I need your cock, please" I love how genuine her pleading is now, no trace of the prior revulsion, a desperate need instead. I rip the mask off Maya and she screams "I will destroy you for this, how dare you do that to my daughter!" I perform the binding massage on her "no what are you doing, stop, please, I will do anything" and I finish "for you my love."

I hope Vela will understand me, not forgive, I do not deserve forgiveness.

I put the mask back on her and cast cleaning magic again, I walk back to Sinae and slap her face with my cock and she giggles and moans poking her tongue out to let me slap it. I slam my cock into her ass and pound her hard and fast and rough, taking out all the pain her past self did to me, I slap her butt hard, and if her skin was not midnight black she would have my hand prints and bruises showing clearly, but she cries out not mostly from pain but pleasure, and I cum in her ass with a roar of all the pent of pain and hate and despair of all my life tormented by her mother and her, the loss of my sister and also the triumph of conquering her, Vela destroying my house for me, in a much less violent way than I had planned. My evil I did here pales in comparison what I would have done, the promise she extracted from me saved me from becoming truly a monster. I feel such an immense release and relief.

I pull out and slap her face with my cock and she worships my balls first as that is what I offer her and then slowly I have her clean the rest of my cock and get work her lips and tongue on my cock head again and get me nice and ready for her again, then I start fucking her throat hard and fast, my balls slapping her nose and eyes hard too, and then I pull back and cum and enjoy the feeling of my cum erupting out of her nose, I then pull out and paint her face and ears and hair with my cum, she swallows the cum in her mouth and then inhales from her mouth and blows the cum out of her nose and licks it up playing with it and begs "please my beloved master Vuzinida, more, Vela has primed my womb with protected heat and if you allow me to be your breeding slave I will do so."

I use the collar to sense the truth of that. Interesting, why would she protect Maya and Sinae from getting pregnant against their will, I actually like that, even if giving me them might also be seen as a profoundly evil act by some. Stopping them is better for the underworld denizens.

I pull a pink fruit out of my ring of holding and eat it and empty a skin of enchanted elven wine, and feel the two combine to give me insane recovery and stamina and also pleasure improving, I spread her pussy lips and see her very cute hymen having a deformed heart shaped opening, but it is very intact, I reach into her mind telepathically 'you have never let a man fuck you yet?'

"No master, I am only to breed when I find a worthy mate, one that brings more power to the house, I am so lucky I found you master, who could bring more power than the lover of Vela, who scares the goddess away" she sounds disgustingly happy, it is my fault of course, and I take the last of my anger and hate and bottle it all up into a single extremely forceful slam of my cock into her pussy balls deep, her brief scream quickly becomes a moan of joy, and I see the blood around my cock, and start to pound her pussy, making her cum for me several times and without asking me for permission she is licking my balls, and ass and kissing my balls and inner thighs and licking the part of my shaft that is exposed and moaning into me, crying out in immense pleasure, I love her song for me, but part of me is bit disappointed I did not punish her more while she could appreciate it, finally I flood her pussy with my cum and she begs me "please let me be your breeding slave" and I telepathically say 'you are my breeding slave, you will always be pregnant with my children when you are able.'

I feel her immediately use the protected heat spell to make herself pregnant with my seed and she cries out in even more joy "twins! So beautiful" and I look through her mind at what the spell shows, and I feel joy, more intense than ever in my life, and I decide I will name our daughter after my sister Divae, dream dancer, like the moon goddess.

I have Maya get herself cleaned up as I release her and take her to the main bath house and say "you will ask every man who visits if they would like you to pleasure them in any way they want, except they are not allowed to beat you or maim you or kill you, but anything else is alright, you will make them believe you love them, as that will please me" I tell her "yes my beloved master" she says happily, I tell the dwarves to come first as I know even with the love binding she will find that horrifying, I know Vela can cure any issues the magic dampening cum will cause her later, right now I still want her to suffer.

I return to Sinae and spend a whole week fucking her in the portal, until I have managed to almost drown her with my cum and I playfully pull her face under the pooled cum, I added moon oil to it so it would stay alive and fresh and it stays warm thanks to her body. It does mean it slowly absorbs into her skin though and soon she is just radiantly glistening and any bruised from my slaps have healed thanks to the moon oil and I pull her out and take her with me to the baths to watch her mother serve a whole gang of dwarves who punish her for enslaving their kind, they obey the rules I put down though, they are not beating her, other than with their cocks, but she can't be hurt by that, she throws up their lumpy cum and they tell her to clean up her mess as they fuck her ass and pussy, but they use up two of the bushes of pink fruit before they leave her in a heap on the floor and she thanks them for using her.

Vela enters the room and spots her and walks up just as her body starts to convulse, she cures Maya and gives her immunity from dwarf cum, and once Maya gets that she continues cleaning the floor and begs Vela to let her. Vela slips into the pool and moves up to me and Sinae and I sense her reach into Sinae's mind and look to me and smiles "better than she deserved" then I sense her protect Sinae from dwarf cum too.

Sinae looks up to Vela "thank you for enslaving me, and giving me to master Szinzar" she says, knowing to not use my true name where others are, I kiss her 'you may use my true name with Vela' I say, she looks around and point at some people bathing on the opposite end of the room 'they may hear' she says back and then looks back into my eyes with an adoring gaze, I meet her gaze and allow myself to fall in actual love myself, her mother does not matter to me anymore.
0