Vela

Authors share their rape fantasies or consensual erotic fiction with the community here. Guests can read the stories posted here in full.
Forum rules
This forum is for publishing, reading and discussing rape fantasy (noncon) stories and consensual erotic fiction. Before you post your first story, please take five minutes to read the Quick Guide to Posting Stories and the Tag Guidelines.

If you are looking for a particular story, the story index might be helpful. It lists all stories alphabetically on one page. Please rate and comment on the stories you've read, thank you!


Story Filters

Language: English Stories | Deutsche Geschichten
Consent: Noncon | Consensual
Length: Flash | Short | Medium | Long
LGBT: Lesbian | Gay | Trans
Theme: Gang Rape | Female Rapist | SciFi | Fantasy
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »

Miranda was the only story I posted on KB before I vanished for many years. But her story needs a retelling I think. With proper first person point of view :)

Vela is an eldritch entity, and she in particular is not life as we know it, no cells, she is energy with will in a membrane and some of that energy manifests into tools inside her energy, like the sprites that break down tough material, and swim around in the energy, and she has other structured things she manifests inside herself as needed. She has no proper reproduction, and is not driven by chemistry, to her a rock and a baked potato of same mass has roughly same energy/nutritional content, not that she strictly actually needs nutrients either, she is just hungry. Eldritch entities do not really have to make sense to humans :) But all life she has sensed since coming to that universe has been chemistry driven, contained environments, or elemental beings and those are probably closer to her than life is, those beings are also some type of energy made aware of itself.

So to Vela she sees herself as separate from life in the universe even if she can create life that connects to her that she can then use as fingers and senses in the universe, and she can even pretend to be microbes, but she is not a microbe, or a human, or fey, or plant, or mushroom, or anything like that, so to her life looks very different from what she herself is. Back in the far realm there are other entities like her, but also some closer to life in the universe, beings in the far realm can be manifestations of some specific concept/thing, like hunger, or even more complicated than that, like take the ideas of Lovecraft, but actually take them further :) and then when you are over there, take them further still, repeat a few times until your brain explodes and that is the far realm :)

One thing I toy with in this story though is that our universe and us is as alien to those entities as they are to us. Most people would be revolted by almost anything from the far realm, and want to destroy it, and that is true the other way around, or if not destroy us then maybe existence itself, as the very foundations of reality we rely on can be disgusting and painful to them, and feel extremely wrong to them.

Now when it comes to immortal life she already knows a few ways to make some person last forever, the star elves knew ways to do that, but most of those are not what she wants to do, like creating intelligent undead, those can outlast the living easily, but they do not reproduce and she has understood from eating living things that reproducing is important, down at the most basic level, so to her that is important to preserve.

Vela does with help in the future set up a place that can handle immortal beings reproducing like rabbits, or even like bacteria, without running out of space and resources, but the truth is that that place kind of is no longer reality as we know it, but altered on a fundamental level with magic, mostly driven by her own nature, to her any energy can just be absorbed and restructured, and entropy is just what happens if you let it, statistically speaking do its thing.

Vela is Vela, she is not one of my many other beings :) and she is also done pretending to be other people, though I suppose the avatar kind of is a bit of a lie still, as she is limiting it at least initially, and wanting to explore the world in close to mortal time perspective, even while her bulk keeps doing a lot of other things on a beyond cosmic scale.

It will take me longer than this forum will remain up to get to some things that I have in my head, so hopefully I figure out where I am comfortable sharing the story for those who want to keep reading it.
0

Tags:
User avatar
Claire
Renowned Writer
Doctor
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 7:21 am

Re: Vela

Post by Claire »

Vela Nanashi wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:19 pm Vela is an eldritch entity, and she in particular is not life as we know it, no cells, she is energy with will in a membrane and some of that energy manifests into tools inside her energy, like the sprites that break down tough material, and swim around in the energy, and she has other structured things she manifests inside herself as needed. She has no proper reproduction, and is not driven by chemistry, to her a rock and a baked potato of same mass has roughly same energy/nutritional content, not that she strictly actually needs nutrients either, she is just hungry. Eldritch entities do not really have to make sense to humans :) But all life she has sensed since coming to that universe has been chemistry driven, contained environments, or elemental beings and those are probably closer to her than life is, those beings are also some type of energy made aware of itself.

So to Vela she sees herself as separate from life in the universe even if she can create life that connects to her that she can then use as fingers and senses in the universe, and she can even pretend to be microbes, but she is not a microbe, or a human, or fey, or plant, or mushroom, or anything like that, so to her life looks very different from what she herself is. Back in the far realm there are other entities like her, but also some closer to life in the universe, beings in the far realm can be manifestations of some specific concept/thing, like hunger, or even more complicated than that, like take the ideas of Lovecraft, but actually take them further :) and then when you are over there, take them further still, repeat a few times until your brain explodes and that is the far realm :)
I got most of that. I just found the implicit definition Vela seems to use for life interesting. To put it simply, she seems to view carbon based life as we know it as one thing, and herself as another thing altogether. And that's fascinating to me. Because you could ask the question: What has more in common? Vela and humans, given that both seem to possess consciousness, or humans and microbes? And Vela's narration implies that she views microbes, plants, animals, and intelligent life to be more alike than intelligent life and herself. It's just a small observation, but I think it communicates her disconnect from the individuals she interacted with nicely.

---

Will Vela ever come to the realization that at some point she's the only one still remembering certain people ever existed, like Diana and Kenneth? And that people alive today have a very wrong idea of what certain historical people actually were like when they were alive?
0
My stories: Claire's Cesspool of Sin. I'm always happy to receive a comment on my stories, even more so on an older one!
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »

Vela is very aware of that already, as most things are forgotten or told the wrong way after just a puny two or three generations, sometimes much less :) then again even when she actually eats the brain of someone who was a witness of something it does not mean she actually truly understands what all those memories she recovered means, they are there floating in her bulk, maybe like a book one buys and puts on a shelf. Only it is worse than that, perhaps imagine you have this perfectly preserved and accessible 11 dimensional construct, you can see the part of it that is in three dimensions, so understanding it fully would be very hard, if you even noticed it was weird in the first place, and that is kind of how memories can be for her.

Also she values intelligent life the most, as they have stories, and more complex interactions, but she started out more like mold or bacteria of an extremely virulent kind or those slime things that we have on this world that can move :) or maybe like fire, not very intelligent, but unlike most of those things she learns from what she eats, in a terrifying way. At least when some people find out what she can do they are very disturbed, like that village she took over to try to make food for people, well she did make food, but yeah... other people did not like that.

Still Vela does feel a kinship with the roots and mycelium network and the microbes doing work in the earth, for the larger networks they are spread out a bit more like she is, than single form humans and animals. One thing that is hard for her is to make sure she keeps what she knows in one body separate from what she knows in others, so she does not creep out people too much, like she did in that village when her bodies knew too much, that was actually a huge reason why she was found out there. The people were a bit too hivemind connected and knowing everything any of them had seen or heard :)

So in the next part exploring the more isolated body is partially her trying to figure out what that is like, to be in one place and living moment to moment there :) That might make her better understand the very confusing people.
2
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »

Vela:

I stretch and open my eyes looking around, I am resting on a very soft pile of pelts. I sense the flow of life in my domain. My stomach howls with hunger and I get up and walk through the waterfall curtain, and it soaks my thin silk slip making it cling to my body. I step into the pool and giggle as the little fish in the pool kiss me all over and dance around in my hair and around my fingers as I caress them and the underwater plants growing in my pool, the colours become more vibrant around me as I connect to the water and life in the pool, and I walk along the bottom and up the opposite side my hair and dress clinging to me and the warm light of the sun caresses me. I step over to a peach tree and pick a ripe peach biting into it and its juices explode into my mouth and dribble down my chin, so very tasty.

A deer comes running from the forest into my garden around my pool and hides behind me, looking towards the forest "what are you running from?"

"Hunters" he says, or what I interpret that way, predators walking on two legs, with claws that fly and kill at a distance.

I reach my senses out in my domain and there is a mixed group of people there, a human, a deep dwarf, a red orc, a deep gnome and a dark elf, all males. I twist the paths of the woods in my domain, they will be forced to find their way to me, I caress the deer "I am luring them to me, go down that path and they will not find you" I say and the deer bounds down the path I pointed at.

I see them enter the garden all of them seem awed at finding this place, then they all see me and I can tell the beauty of the garden is lost to them as they all have their gaze roam over me. I look them over with my own eyes now. Mixed groups like this are likely to have been brought together for interesting reasons. The human looks like some sort of knight in formerly shiny armour, it is rusty, scratched, and dented, very well worn, he does not look like a hunter to me, you don't hunt with a mace and sword. He has brown hair and a face that has not been shaved for several days, but it is not a beard yet. Dark brown hair and beard, pale blue eyes. The dark elf is wearing very fancy silk clothing and has no weapons to speak of, his eyes are violet and his hair is long and silver. The red orc has green eyes, carries a big bow and an double headed axe and hide armour. The dwarf wears shiny flawless armour, dwarven steel, it could easily remain shiny and whole even if you dropped it in the ocean, due to their clever metallurgy, his eyes are a brilliant orange looking almost like embers in a forge waiting for the bellows to blow at them again, his hair is a stony grey. The deep gnome's hair is black and his eyes look like two pearls, yet it is clear he can see just fine, he wears heavier cloth armour that is decorated with various stones, and all kinds of totems or souvenirs, he has two hand crossbows.

After a few very long moments of being stunned by me the humans snaps out of it first, he quickly casts a spell to create a protection circle, I allow the circle to form, and it helps his companions to snap out of their stupor and then I dismiss the circle from my domain, just as he says "a nymph, don't look at her, she could kill us by stripping naked."

The deep gnome looks at me and is drawn to my eyes "no, this is no nymph, they don't have eyes like those, that is not a colour fey can have."

I look at him curiously I sense that maybe there is some truth to that, I am not exactly a nymph, I am unique. I decide to speak up "I will not harm you if you treat me well, did you not see the standing stones that and markings on the trees indicating you were entering a fey domain?"

"I said the stones were fey!" the dwarf says and looks to me "I am sorry fair lady of this land, what must we give you for safe passage?"

The red orc is still not in control of his faculties and I both see how aroused he is and smell it, and he rushes at me, not with his weapons drawn, but to try to grab me, and I let him just grab me and then I wink away to behind the human and as I do I call upon the magic of my domain, mist erupts from my pool and then clears and as it does I have taken all their possessions, and I giggle as I have had my own silk slip go away too, the possessions are all in a hidden chamber in my cavern. "Well right now I desire you all to treat me nice, I have been quite lonely and desire some men who can show a lady a good time."

I say that as I walk between them and they all gasp in fear that maybe I am a nymph and I am about to kill them by them just seeing me, but I don't want to do that. They all respond by getting erect for me and I smell the interesting scent of their combined arousal.

The deep gnome however speaks up "and how do we know we won't have our life drained by you or something, what are you anyway? A nymph would not want sex, and I think that is what you are asking us for, a succubus might, but you feel like something else, like something from the deep dark below where the mindflayers domain is."

"I am Vela" I say, as that is the best explanation I can give "I do not drain life when having sex, more than any mortal woman would, but I might make you able to have sex more than normal, so that you can fully sate me."

The red orc walks up to me and grabs me gently for such a big brute, his balls press against my stomach and his cock slips between my breasts and precum drips from his foreskin that opens as he pulls me close and he grabs my butt and slides me up.

I hear the gasp in fear, but I giggle and slide my hands over his muscular chest "you are a bold one, I would like to know your names, after all you know mine."

The red orc rumbles out "Bork."

The human says "giving a fey your name is not safe."

The deep gnome chuckles "not giving her your name is not safe, I am Varen, I can tell that for you Vela is sufficient description of what you are, so I will not press further."

The deep dwarf proudly says "Torm Blackstone."

The dark elf looks to Varen and then says telepathically 'Vuzinida' while he says out loud "Calerin to my friends but I hope to be Szinzar for you" I understand that he gave me his true name secretly, and the name he is known to by his friends, and then a playful name suitable for a good lover or maybe bed slave.

Varen chuckles understanding dark elf "Szinzar eh? I thought you escaped home to get away from that."

The human hearing his friends give their names says "Thomas Silverthorn, but my friends call me Tom. Also Varen what do you mean Vela is sufficient description?"

Varen looks to Tom "they way she said it, and it may be somewhat related to its fey meaning, of something that can change forms or be good at transmutation magic, but her eyes that is an eldritch colour, I should know, I deal with underfey and eldritch beings, yet I am not bound in a pact to any of them yet, I just help them for boons" he walks up to caress my back while Bork is holding me to him "maybe I can do something for you and get a boon from you as well?"

I smile "maybe, I would enjoy to adventure with you all on and in this world and learn about it, as it is new to me."

Tom speaks up "and you can travel from your domain? I thought fey were kind of bound to places."

I laugh "yes many are, I am not like them though. Also as Varen says, I am not entirely a normal fey."

Then I look up into Bork's eyes "so how would you guys like to make love to me?" as I can tell he is managing to barely restrain himself from fucking me right now while we are talking.

Bork struggles a little bit with his impulses "usually when share draw straws."

I laugh at that and wink out of his arms and pick five round stones from the pool, and walk up to them and show the stones in my palm "smallest stone chooses last" as the stones have a nice scale of sizes, then I spread my legs as I am standing and slip the biggest stone half way into my pussy and then using my pussy muscles I pull it up into me and I see all five men are spellbound and their cocks jump as they imagine being the stone, feed the stones in size order up into my pussy and shiver a little bit as the cool stones slip up deeper into me and I pull them all the way up against my cervix feeling them slip against me, although they felt smooth to my hands they have a slight roughness to them when sliding against my cervix and pussy inside, but a nice roughness.

Bork looks a bit confused "how draw stone?"

I squat between them "first I want to taste all of you and get excited, then if one of you excite me enough I might drop a stone, then that stone belongs to the person who made me drop it."

Bork moves up caressing my ears "do we get to pleasure you while you taste us?"

I moan softly as his hands give me a good pleasuring ear massage, it tells me he has made love to elves or fey before enough for them to share some secrets of ear massages with them.

I feel Bork's heavy big balls rest against my shoulder and I look up at him and tilt my head to kiss his erect cock next to me, I am pleasantly surprised that he clearly bathes and keeps himself clean despite what his clothing looked like.

Varen and Torm move up at my sides and caress my thighs, Torm is gentle despite how strong his hands feel, and Varen somehow finds all the right spots to caress, knowing where to apply more pressure and where to almost tickle me, they also caress my butt, I like how confident they are, their cocks caress my leg too, I am very curious about the hammer shaped cock of Torm, though Varen's very curved cock is also exciting. While Bork probably does not need finesse at all with his, except I will be curious to see if he is careful with women he makes love with, not that he has to be with me, but most women would not enjoy him pounding his whole cock up into them.

Szinzar caresses my shoulder and arm gently lifting it up to give the back of my hand a kiss and then my palm, and I feel Thomas do the same a moment later but his hand is a bit trembling, he still fears me, the others clearly have more experience with fey and strange creatures, I think Thomas has mostly heard fairy tales, and although those often have good information in them they also can be inaccurate, and do not all apply to every individual person.

I get a little frustrated with them just kissing me so I pull my hands free caressing their chests and then grab their cocks, and pull them to my lips first I kiss Szinzar's cock then Thomas's and then pull both into my mouth at the same time slipping my lips around them and licking them, but I also test their reactions from rubbing their cocks together, I sense a slight bit of a negative reaction to that from Thomas, but he does not pull away or actually complain. I don't do it too much though, but I ask "do you guys think you can help me try something special out?"

Szinzar moans and looks into my eyes "anything you like" he says.

Thomas nods "mmm almost anything" he says.

I hear the others agree too and smile "no demands, but I would like to see how many of you can be in me at the same time later, after you get to do what you want, or before" I moan as Bork does a good job with my ears and I almost lose a stone already from my pussy, so I struggle to milk them back into me. He stops me from moving away from his hands though and focuses on my ears and I feel Varen and Torm start to caress my pussy and clit and Szinzar and Thomas get to work on my breasts and I squirm a bit, but allow them to pleasure me and soon I sing out in an orgasm and Bork pushes the massage further and I fall into his embrace and my pussy contractions make one of the stones get flung out of me and I moan out "Bo ooh ork" as he was the one who pushed me to this orgasm and he gets given the stone by Torm, who then attacks my clit with a more intense massage and prevents me from landing from my orgasm he even probes my pussy with his strong fingers and I soon reward him with a squirting orgasm and a stone, I don't have to tell him the stone is his.

Varen slips between my legs and uses his surprisingly strong, long and agile tongue to push me to another orgasm and captures a stone in his mouth.

Thomas watched and pushes away Varen to take his place, he can't quite probe as deep as Varen did, but he sucks on my pussy lips and licks my clitoris really nicely with his tongue that he keeps soft for that, he is not rushing, but keeps up my pleasure and makes me sing out for him and he too takes the stone with his mouth.

Szinzar takes over after Thomas, and he licks my anus while his thumbs massage my clitoris under her hood along the part of her that is hard inside me, and soon he shifts up licking deeper inside me than Varen did inside my pussy, as his lips suck up my pussy lips and he moans into my pussy and clit and he uses the stone to massage my sweet spot inside me and makes me squirt for him. But he pushes the stone back inside me as my contractions push it out and he massages my sweet spot again, and he holds my legs as my body tries to move away on reflex and pushes me to another squirting orgasm, and only then he accepts the stone.

Bork keeps massaging my ears through all of this and then very gently eases back on the ear massage before he finally releases me from that captured in pleasure state, I moan and look at the five of them "I love you all so much" I say "mmm my turn" I say, but as I try to get up my muscles fail to respond due to being too trembling and I laugh "mmmm oooh or your turn."

I can't really keep track of what the guys are doing, then I hear Bork "Torm, you fuck ass, I pussy, Tom fuck throat" I hear and quickly get grabbed and moved, I love that, Varen and Szinzar grab my legs spreading them wide and back, Torm grabs my breasts and pinches my nipples as he slams his hammer cock up into my ass making me arc my back and cry out, Tom slaps my face with his cock and paints my face with precum, and I kiss and lick his balls and as he aligns his cock with my lips I lick up his shaft and then purse my lips to kiss his foreskin back as he slides his cock into my mouth and balls deep, I moan around his cock and then I feel Bork slap his cock on my pussy and clit and cry out as she slowly pushes his cock into me, he says "snap fingers when you can't take more of me" he groans and I feel his cock be pushed by the hammer head of Torm's cock in my ass to push very hard against my front wall, when Bork is two of his cock head's deep in me the tip of his cock head touches my cervix and I feel the magic of my pussy allow me to stake more of him, I do not signal him to stop as I want all of him, and his cock jumps and he groans loudly as his cock gets balls deep, my pussy spasms sucking on his cock and I squirt. I feel Varen and Szinzar grab my arms and put my hands on their cocks as they rub their cocks on the soles of my feet and I try to focus enough to use my feet and hands to pleasure them, and I hear them moan so I seem to give them some pleasure.

I connect to the fey magic of this land, fertility ritual magic, I want the sex we have to feed life not only in my domain but the forest and land around it.

I love how intense this is, my body needs this, and I let them control everything and just enjoy myself, Bork and Torm notice that I am handling their cocks just find and speed up their fucking, and Tom does as well as he can tell from my moans into his cock that I am clearly enjoying myself I also try to use my tongue to pleasure him, and I even like when his balls slap my nose and eyes, I am more worried that he might hurt himself than hurt me with them.

I feel the lumpy slightly cool cum erupt from Torm's cock into my ass, yet he remains hard as a rock, and his hammer shaped head gives each stroke of Bork's cock bump so wonderfully against the front wall of my pussy, Tom pulls back as his cock erupts and I milk his cock with my lips and tongue and he cums a lot, clearly he has not fucked anyone recently, cum erupts out of my nose and I don't mind, in fact I love the taste and scent of him being so completely part of me. He gasps as his cock gets tender and pulls out and gently rubs the last dribbles of cum over my face, at first he looked guilty about doing that, but as I rub my face against his cock helping him paint me and clearly enjoy myself, even if my eyes are teary he gets more enthusiastic and looks purely happy.

Varen moves up to my face and rubs Tom's cum and his own precum over my face and slips into my mouth shortly after and he pounds my face faster than Tom, and not quite as deep, he just barely hits my uvula when his balls slap my face, but I enjoy his smaller cock as I get to more usefully play with my tongue and lips on it. His taste is also different from Tom's, neither is better, but more like two delicious desserts that are unique. He lasts a bit longer than Tom did before he cums for me, and despite having a smaller cock he cums a lot more than Tom did, and his cum mingles with Tom's as it erupts out of my nose, and he does a more thorough job painting my face with the cum mixture and even paints my ears and hair. During that Torm switches with Szinzar taking my ass and then as Varen finishes painting my face Torm moves up to me and slaps my face with his still hard but slightly softening cock that just was in my ass and I think he expected revulsion from me, but I lick and kiss him until he gets hard again and he starts using his cock to gather lumps of cum from my face to put in my mouth before he starts fucking my throat with his full erect cock, his hammer his my uvula very hard just as his balls slap my face, and it manages to pass my uvula and hit it again on the way back, making me drool a lot. I love the song of pleasure they are singing for me, and my own muffled song mixing with theirs. Torm pulls back and let's me finish him off with my lips and tongue, making me work for a slightly hotter lumpy batch of cum, fresh from the forge of his balls, tasting of the minerals and mushrooms of his home, I can tell that dwarves have unique metal in trace amounts in their cum, that I think could be quite useful if properly refined, and is delicious for me.

Szinzar and Bork start to sound like the pleasure has reached a peak and pain is starting to take over, yet after Torm finishes painting my face too I see that Bork is clearly in a competition and I peak over my shoulder at Szinzar and he is also in that competition, I just let them do that as I sing out my pleasure from them fucking me, they reposition me though both of them getting up and hugging me between them I hug my hands around Szinzar's neck and my feet around Bork's neck, as they pound up into me, my breasts pressed hard against Bork's chest and all three of us glazed in sweat. Bork kisses me not minding all the cum coating my face, in fact he licks my face and feeds me the cum in his kisses, I don't know why I find that extremely hot.

Bork finally gasps as his cock jumps hard inside me and erupts scorching hot cum and I hear a relieved gasp from Szinzar as he relaxes against me and erupts as well, his cum hot in a different way, magical heat instead of physical I think, and I have a squirting orgasm from how good that feels and we sing out together, my whole body is a trembling mess in the best possible way. I playfully say "more please" as they finish and they all laugh and Bork says "yes, later. We fuck every day you travel with us."

I love that Bork just assumes that is part of the deal of me travelling with them, and I would not want it any other way. I nod "yes mmm, but I want to lick you all clean now" I say and they all have a seat against a big oak tree and allow me to crawl and lick them clean, and while I do I hold one hand against my pussy to stop more cum from leaking out, as I want to feel it in me.

The men all drift into sleep after I am done and I spend some time collecting cum from my pussy and face and then walk to my pool and I spot a bottle of moon oil there and drip it into the pool and dip down, letting the cum mingle into the water, and the various cleaner fish come out and lick me clean.

The scent awakens the men however and they join me in the pool and I get lost in the number of ways they bend me around to fuck me, as if testing what my body can do, with great effort and use of some taller stones Torm and Varen manage to get into my ass together, while Bork and Szinzar push into my pussy, I notice it hurts them more than pleasures them, and Tom looks concerned and not interested to join, I sense the fey magic around me and I reach out to extend protection from harm from sex to all five of my men, so they can purely enjoy every insane sexual escapade without fear of hurting themselves, I very much enjoy that protection myself already, and Szinzar should have, but maybe elven version of that spell is a bit limited.

They all cum in my pussy, ass, mouth and all over me a few times before we finally cuddle up in the now milky pink pool and they all drift back into sleep. The cleaner fish are enjoying a feast.

---

As the men sleep I sense echoes from the standing stones in my domain, as I had fed them fertility magic from the offerings of my new friends, I feel reality slip as very powerful fey appear around me. Motes of many colours dance around the stones, and I can sense those motes are the fey manifestation of fundamental concepts of reality, I am not sure how I know, but I know they are called 'the Colours', and the pink one flies up to me in this space between spaces, the fey realm, and shifts from a star of pink light to a tiny pink fairy, of course you don't judge fairies by size.

"What are you?" the Pink fairy asks "you are not true fey, not a real nymph, yet you fed fertility magic into the stones and helped the land, and you have claimed this domain that was lost as your own."

"I am Vela" I say.

The Pink fairy gets excited and I feel her magic and the other colours around me try to use fey magic on me, connected to my true name, to bind me or control me, my eyes flare in my eldritch violet colour, reality bends more around me now, and they are caught up in a whirlpool around me and the Pink fairy cries out "oh no please don't hurt us!"

"I am not interested in hurting you, but you should not try to control me, I do not like that, and should you succeed it is likely very dangerous for you, I am not controlled by my true name, I want to live in harmony with life, be it mortal or fey, will you be my friends?" I ask, and I try to calm the magic they drew out of me, but they are still attached to it and pulling on it. I sense the storm of magic from our interaction rippling outward in the fey realm and leaking into the land of the mortals, not directly harmful at least yet, but it is balancing on the knife edge of dangerous.

The Colours all pause, I can sense them thinking, still struggling with the chains they tried to bind me with, then I sense them trying to let go of the chains, and failing and Pink is clearly panicking "we can't let to, help please."

I reach out and draw a tiny mote of energy from each of them and with the rainbow of fey colours inside me I drawn on all the other colours, the eldritch ones, and all other colours and I shatter the chains and draw into me the energy of the chains, I do not really understand where all this power I am wielding is coming from, it is pure instinct, but I give all the colours a light shove away from me as the chains get consumed to prevent them from being pulled in and the vortex around me ripples into stillness as I pull us back into the fey realm.

Pink flies back up to me after the magic calms down "thank you, I am Pink, and we would rather have you as a friend than an enemy, do you think you could help us? There is a foe that has arrived on this world near your domain, they killed the Nixie who had the domain before you, and they have isolated other worlds from us in the past, we want them gone, we can't get close to them, but maybe you can?"

I see images they project, a temple dedicated to anti magic and sacrificing the living to destroy magic. The land near the place is dead, not just life is gone, but magic as well, the weave part at least. I also learn the name of the foe as far as the colours know 'the god of man' the only human cult calls their god.

"I will do what I can to stop the god of man" I say "it is revolting to me. All that senseless death and destruction."

"Yes" Pink agrees "if you can fight them even a little we will be very happy."

They all bestow more fey magic upon me, not that the fey magic will do any good in the dead magic area, but I accept the gifts, I think it is also more about making sure we are settled into a friendly state after they tried to bind and control me by my true name.

They leave as dawn light touches the pool and I slip over to Tom and kiss him awake and slip his morning erection up into me and I gaze into his eyes "I need to know some things, what can you tell me about the god of man cult, I plan to end them and I would like your help."

I gyrate on his cock and pulse my pussy muscles to milk his cock, yet he gets a concerned and very serious and angry look to his face, no anger directed at me, he caresses my back gently and looks into my eyes, and moans from the pleasure I am forcing him to feel, I think he is not actually in the mood but he let's me. "It is too dangerous, they put very high bounties out for anyone to hunt magical creatures, they pay something for corpses, but a lot more for living, but they also kill any non human even those who help. Also they have bought daughters who come of age from families down on their luck..." I see tears glaze his eyes and clearly this is a personal deep pain "they raided my village, my... my sister..." his lips tremble and I hug him and stop fucking him, just letting him stay inside me while I hug him and he ugly cries. After a long cry he mumbles his vow to me "even if it kills me I will help you against them, but it is personal."

We discuss with the others my need to deal with that cult and everyone had already been hurt by the cult in one way or another, so it was not hard at all for them all to want to help me. Though only Tom can really have any chance of getting in there undetected. Though Bork, Tom and Torm all can function quite well without magic, while Varen and Szinzar rely on magic and are magical beings not quite as magical as fey or me though.

We travel down to the nearest cavern settlement and Torm spends his own personal wealth to get everything my admittedly insane plan calls for...
3
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Hadir:

I see a man walking across the ashland surrounding our temple, clearly a former knight, now likely a sell sword, I watch him holding a chain that is connected to the collar of a very wobbly naked female covered in bruises and in addition to the collar has her arms shackled behind her back and there is a short chain dragging on the ground between her ankle cuffs. I use my spyglass to get a better look. I see pointy ears poking out of her black hair, her eyes are blindfolded, her mouth is held wide open by a cold iron ring gag that looks like it must almost be dislodging her jaw, the blindfold is wet with tears and there are streaks of ash mixed with tears running down her face, her lips are bruised, and there is blood dripping from under her collar, a lot of caked dry blood too, I recognize cold iron as I look at the cuffs and collar, they look like the ones we sometimes provide to those who we believe will hunt fey. I look over her ash covered skin, it takes me a while to realize this warrior has caught a nymph alive, and not been killed by her being naked, and the cold iron must have prevented her magic from working. I am quite safe in the ashland though, fey magic does not work here, nor does most magic, the only magical thing that still work are purely innate magic, or magic that consumes the life of the caster or whatever is granted to us by the god of man when we sacrifice to him.

I watch the woman fall as he tugs her too fast and she falls face first into the ash, he pulls her up my her chain and slaps her and grabs her hair shaking her by it. I smile, I can't wait until the rest of us will get to enjoy putting this evil magical creature through the torture her corrupt kind deserves, before we slowly torture her to death. I also think it will be great to have another capable man help us hunt the magical creatures so we can get enough of them to fulfil the ritual of cleansing on this world, shredding and expelling the magic completely, as the god of man promises us, a world purely for humans, all others survivors will be slaves until they are worked into extinction, no longer threatening humans with their filth.

I walk down from the watchtower to the gate to personally meet this glorious fey hunter, I will personally make sure to have our smith make him some new non rusty armour, fitted properly for him, emblazoned with the hand grasping the world. Like the holy relic that fell from the stars here, that the god of man speaks to us from.

I open the gate just as the man steps up he tugs her so she falls and pulls the chain up to have her hang by it before he drops her to her knees in front of me, before I can say anything to him he says "I demand at least thirty times your bounty for fey, or I will keep her as my bed slave."

I gaze into his eyes and I respect the hard cold look there, and I admit she looks good for fucking, though right now she looks incredibly weak and pathetic, and probably would be a boring dead fish that won't even whimper much as she is fucked hard. "Our going price for fey depends on how magical they are, may I inspect her?" I ask.

"As long as you don't damage her" he says "there are others who want fey too."

I take out my magic detection monocle and put it on and as I look at her I am almost blinded, she shines brighter than the sun at noon at the midsummer solstice, even here where magic is dampened, but I also see her magic is contained in her body unable to get out due to the cold iron collar and its spikes, normally a single needle of cold iron is enough to stop a fey from using their magic, just stick it through their skin and their magic is pinned. I fail to not react to seeing that much magic and gasp "this is not just a nymph, you have somehow caught a fey lady I think, one of their important leaders how?"

"None of your business, what is she worth to you?" he asks gruffly.

"We never expected to see a fey lord or lady captured, the going price for a nymph captured alive would have been their weight in silver or equivalent in other currencies, or more depending on how magical. So yes you will get more than thirty times the prices mentioned on any of our bounties, more like a hundred. Also we will throw in making new armour and weapons for you if you want, blessed by the god of man, and pay you commission to hunt more magical creatures for us."

"Since you have a god you worship and fear, swear on your god and your soul that you will give me what I want making me satisfied, then you may have her" he says.

With this fey lady we might have enough old magic for the god of man to cleanse magic from this world, when we sacrifice her to him in the ritual.

"I swear upon my immortal soul and the god of man that I will satisfy your avarice and make you never want for money as long as we can have her. Come inside and I will take you to our vault so you can pick the currency you desire, and we will get you a high priest chamber to stay in while we work on any equipment you want too" I say.

He looks at me with his cold eyes "I hear magic is prevented here, is that true?"

I smile and nod "in the ashland almost all magic is stopped, and inside our walls all magic" I say, it is almost entirely true.

"Well then I want to clean her up and get her out of the collar and cuffs and force her to make love to me and then when I am done with her you can have her, that is if you are sure she can't use magic if I take the collar off" he says and I see his cock going erect in his pants as he says that.

"We will give you a cold iron nose ring and fine chain to connect to it, just in case, but you can keep her as long as you stay with us, though I and the other men may get restless if we don't get to enjoy her too."

He smiles wickedly "oh a nose ring, yes, a fey lady would feel so very degraded to have one of those put on her" he says and pinches her nose, and she flinches beautifully. It is only when she flinches that her black hair falls away from her ears enough that I spot the ear plugs he has put into her ears, spiked cold iron.

"Did you deafen her?" I ask.

"Not as far as I know, but the ear plugs hurt her going in yes, I did not want her overhearing what we talk about" he says smiling cruelly.

"Well let me show you to your quarters and help you get the nose ring put in" I say and I motion for him to follow and he grabs her hair and pulls her up hard by her hair twisting it and she whimpers. She shakes her head as she steps on the tiled floor just inside the gate and makes beautiful but very unclear pleading sounds due to the ring gag, he slaps her hard and then drags her inside.

The smith crafts a cold iron spiral with sharp barbed tips and the man takes that and while the fey lady whimpers and pleads through her ring gag forces one of the barbed heads through her septum and she starts to bleed, he turns the ring coating it in her blood and then licks the ring, he pushes the two barbed tips past each other so they lock together, he then removes the collar, cuffs and ear plugs, the ring gag, and I hear it scrape against her teeth as he removes it and finally he pulls the blind fold off.

I am stunned by her crazy violet eyes, a more intense colour than I have ever seen, even though the interior of the priest quarters is decorated with colourful objects they all become as grey as the ashland compared to her gorgeous eyes, in particular I love seeing the tears in them.

"If you need anything ask for me, my name is Hadir and what should I call you?"

"Thomas Silverthorn" he says "not Tom" he adds.

As she sees me she pulls toward him and clings to his leg, even though eh clearly treats her badly she can tell I would treat her worse, and I smile, and Thomas laughs "let's get you clean so you can please me better than you have so far, you better make me believe you love me or I will let them show you how good I have been to you."

Her eyes tremble and tears flow and her lips tremble "yes, master Thomas Silverthorn" she says and her voice is gorgeous too, like the rest of her, fey are too blessed.

"Actually..." Thomas says "Hadir I want you to feed her and give her a drink, and you will pleasure him as if he is me" he says cruelly.

She looks up at him then trembling lets go of his leg and crawls over to me, squatting in front of me and places her hands behind her back grabbing her own elbows with her hands and tears are flowing from her eyes as she looks up at me, her bruised lips trembling.

I look to Thomas and he moves up and whispers to me "let her pleasure you with her mouth, cum in her mouth and then pee, and have her swallow" he walks over to the tub and starts filling it.

I do not hesitate to do what Thomas offered me to do and I pull my quickly hardening cock out of my pants and slap her face with it and I see a glint in her eyes that she would want to murder me, but clearly can sense that her magic is not working and a woman is not going to overcome two men even if they are relaxed and unobservant.

With revulsion she starts pleasuring my cock and balls, yet even with revulsion she knows what she is doing, she does not try to bite me, she knows I would hurt her badly if she did, and if not me Thomas would, I get lost in her gorgeously tormented eyes as she gives me better pleasure than any whore I have paid for in the past, I try to last as long as I can to prolong her torture, but she makes me cum so fast, I erupt so hard and much that cum erupts out of her nose and her lips overflow yet she does not stop pleasuring me, using her tongue and lips to milk every last drop out of me and as I soften a bit I am happy that my bladder is full as I release it and her eyes go wide and I hear Thomas "drink and don't spill a drop" she does her best, but I pee a heavy stream and some erupts out of her nose and mouth her eyes are flowing with tears, pee and cum drip down her chin and between her breasts to the floor.

As I finish I pull out and slap her face with my softening cock and put it away in my pants again and she is crying. Thomas comes over "I said don't spill a drop, clean the floor with your lips and tongue" she looks up into his eyes and flinches and then gets down and starts to lick the floor, trembling with fear and she really does her best even slurping to try to get the fluid out of the crevices among the tiles.

"Thomas" I say smiling "we are going to get along great, having her clean the floor with her tongue... that is new, and having her drink my piss too."

Thomas chuckles "well if she does not make me think she is utterly in love with me tonight I will have her pleasure everyone that wants her mouth and have her drink all their piss too, and clean all the floors till they are shiny clean, using her tongue."

"Want to come with me to pick what you want from the vault?" I ask.

Thomas considers, and attaches the fine chain to her nose ring and locks it to a ring on the floor "when I come back the floor better be clean in here as far as you can reach with the chain" he says, he grabs her hands and puts the cuffs back on, but above her elbows "only with your tongue."

"Yes master" she whimpers and continues cleaning as we leave.

I say as we exit the room "oh and just know that if you somehow escape the men will have their way with you" she flinches as if slapped.

I take Thomas to the vault and he picks two large chests and fills them with a very random assortment of treasure, I would as a hunter have gone for lighter more valuable gems, but silver and gold are pretty to look at, as are jewellery, so I get it. He also looks over some fine clothing that belonged to some of the women we have taken in the past, he finds the harem dancer outfit we got off an elf merchant we took "I may want more later" Thomas says "so consider this a down payment, I can't exactly carry a hundred times her weight in treasure in one go, I am not as disgustingly strong as orcs."

I chuckle at that "yes we are but human."

Vela:

I am licking the floor, it has not been cleaned in a long time and it is not tasty, but by the time Thomas returns the floor is shiny and clean as far as the chain will let me. He closes the door and locks it, putting two heavy chests down against the door, he detaches the chain from my nose ring and his hands are trembling and he hugs me to him whispering "I am so sorry, I did all that to you..."

I smile and look up into his eyes "I told you to, remember, you need to get them all to trust you, to enjoy me, so they will let you and maybe me near their source of power."

Thomas looks really distraught "are you sure, I can try to get you away from here, can you even use your magic?"

I nod "cold iron does nothing to me, the weave is dead here, and most raw magic is dampened, but" I see my eyes light up with eldritch violet light in the reflection of his eyes and the cold iron ring transmutes to star metal and then back again "I can use my innate magic, but I feel the power of this entity the god of man, the other gods and goddesses of this realm is fighting it, so it is weak outside this temple, but in this temple it has some sort of anchor a focus of power, I need to find that."

Thomas eyes go wide and he smiles and kisses me even though my mouth is definitely not clean, he makes a face right after and says "let's get you clean, and me too."

I smile and nod and I love the order that Thomas had given me, to convince him that I truly love him, so I just treat him like my Thomas and how he deserves. I maintain my pretend beaten up look, like a fey would look if their natural healing was suppressed by cold iron, but the bruises are not real to me, just cosmetic, same for small cuts and bruises on my body especially where the cold iron spikes from the cuffs and collar had cut my skin, I make those wounds look very inflamed and nasty, for a fey they might be life threatening and they might get infected and die.

We make a lot of very loud love after we get clean and yet Thomas then takes me wearing a sexy harem dancer outfit to the dining hall and has me exotically dance for the men and then strip naked and then give each of their cocks love and accept their pee as a drink, all night, several of them get hard more than once and they drink a lot of wine and ale, and they all fall in love with Thomas and he becomes their best friend ever. If I was a real nymph this treatment would have hurt me too, but this is although not tasty also not harmful, but I do throw up cum and piss on purpose so that Thomas can order me to clean the floor with my tongue, I want everyone to think he is more cruel than the average among them and some of them are actually shocked and a bit revolted to have me clean the floor with my lips and tongue like that, but they soon seem to fall in line with the ones who love that mistreatment of me, I can see how hard it is for Thomas to see me do this.

Some of the elders, priests I guess, take him away from the dining room for a while, he looks a bit haunted when he comes back, but manages to hide it enough from the rest and he surprises me "you can all fuck her ass if you want push her into the filth while you do" everyone wants a go with me, though some do not manage to get fully hard, yet everyone at least gives my ass a few drops of cum even if it sounds more like pain than pleasure as they do, they had all pretty much spent themselves in my mouth already. Despite all the ass fucking I manage to eventually make the dining room floor clean with my tongue and lips, all of it, I taste many places and get visions of creatures and people, there are traces of blood and other things in the dirt on the floor, also everyone has now given me quite a lot of themselves like I told Thomas I wanted.

Eventually way past dawn I am allowed to return to Thomas's room and clean myself and then we make loud love again. Thomas then after he can't get hard again finally feels up to telling me what he learned. "They... they took me to their inner sanctum, and made me speak to the god of man, through this hand thing that holds a world in a crushing grip" he describes it, it is made out of some glass material that is very dark and shifting in colour, yet it feels like it is watching you "he wants to have you as a focus for a ritual, they will use special magic to force your body to be ready to get impregnated and then the god of man will use us to impregnate you to birth his avatar on this world, he was very excited, your magic is apparently strong enough to give a worthy avatar to him, more than simply cleansing the magic from this world like they were planning to do. We need to get away from here. I think he might know I am not who I pretend to be."

I listen with interest, I know instinctively that I can't actually give a real child to anyone, it is not how I work, it would just be me pretending to be something else, I smile "I want that ritual, I assume that will be before the artifact?"

Thomas looks despaired "I said I think he knows."

"If he knows you would be dead and they would do what they want with me, or try" I say "it can't read your mind, I have shielded you from everyone but me" I say.

"But that ritual sounds very bad" He says.

"I will twist it and use it for my own purposes" I say, I am actually curious if somehow genetic material that is not any of the men will somehow appear and seek my egg while preventing others, and that would teach me about this god of man entity, I am curious if it was a human once or just for some reason likes humans as its pets and worshippers, as it does not make sense to me.

Thomas looks long and hard into my eyes and then sees just how calm and happy and truthful I am "you are terrifyingly scary" he says and then adds "I love you."

"I love you" I say smiling and we kiss and I feel his cock struggle to get hard once more for me and we make love spooning and he falls asleep right after, I listen to him breathing and explore his mind, feel what he felt from the artifact, a lot of it he did not understand as he does not do magic, but I recognize the attempts to pierce his mind, then a sense of respect and understanding why he was able to capture a fey lady on his own, clearly able to resist a lot of magic. I can tell from how it feels that this entity whatever it is, is really ancient, but also needing or wanting an avatar is interesting, it might mean it is wounded or can't manifest itself in the world fully, but wants to. Though since it can't pierce my mind protection magic I have a feeling it is weaker than me somehow.

The next day I am bathed in special perfumed oils and they paint with quickgold on my belly above my womb, I feel it having issues connecting with my body so I have to help it, a fey it would have burned itself to, so I cry out as I make it look like it does that. It has a lot of dark divine energy attached to it, I sense what it wants to do with my womb and create a mimicry of that, including the forced mind fucking level of heat my pussy getting very wet and I have pheromones erupt from me and moan and blush "please Thomas make love to me, master, please, breed me, I need you."

I am led to the altar before the artifact and I feel it trying to probe my mind and I create a fake mind, a fey nymph lady, powerful, defeated as her magic had no effect on Thomas and slowly over many days broken by him to accept him, and now utterly in heat and not able to even think higher level thoughts, the only thing in her mind the need to be bred, even with all the sickness and pain from the cold iron.

They put a large bejewelled cock ring on Thomas's cock, as he gets on the altar and I spread my legs for him holding them to my sides and he enters me, he fucks me hard and fast making me cum for him before all the others and as he cums in me I can taste the difference, it is not his cum, it is something that tastes almost human, yet very different, I sense its connection to the artifact, the god of man, I sense a network of connections from where it is to many worlds that it has shielded from magic, made all but its humans among the sentient species there extinct or driven off if they were able to.

Thomas takes the cock ring off and gives it to the next man, and they all fuck me taking turns filling me, until they can't anymore, and then they use the cock ring again its secondary function to examine my womb and I had already expected that and I have fertilized an egg with a male offspring, or at least that is what it looks like for the magic. The exhausted men are all very happy to have given their god what it wants. I sense the magic of the artifact gloat in my shallow mind it gets to be in, it shows me the destruction it will wreak on the world with my child and shows me my future too, as it envisions it, it thinks I don't need arms and legs to be a breeding vessel. It will be world for man, for men, magic gone, women in their rightful place, according to it obedient slaves to whatever man owns her. From this world it will then spread to more worlds, consuming the remnants of magic to send more artifact anchors to new worlds, seed humans where they are not, and repeat the process until magic is extinct in the universe, consumed by it, other divines destroyed. I let that surface fey react like she would have utterly destroyed by the revelation, despaired, crying and just laying there defeated.

While I spread the tendrils of my own magic along the connections that I was able to make, it is extremely sudden, the glass artifact explodes in a shower of fine very sharp dust that flies in the air through eyes, ears, noses, mouths into lungs and then along the spine to the brain, of everyone except Thomas, the bodies rupture as all the tiny little cells are ripped asunder and the bones fall into the soup of fluids that is left before falling apart into bone powder. I feel a brief attempt to stop me from the god of man, but I send a feedback pulse of anti magic that it loves so much back through the connection to it severing it from this world and delivering I wound to it, I know many other places it is and I am sure in time I will get there and deal with it there too.

I feel a wave of raw chaotic magic erupt from the edges of the ashland and slam into the desecrated temple of the god of man, I consume the fake fertilized egg and have the quickgold magic drip away from me and I have my body heal, I sense the colours and the other divines of this world hurry in after the raw chaos magic and quickly tie it down into the weave again, the colours sparkle into the inner sanctum and look stunned at the complete disaster in the room, I grab the shaking stunned Thomas and kiss him I then aim my hand at the cock ring resting on the cum soaked altar and fire a purple bolt at it and the ring and altar detonate into a crater in the floor, stone walls crack all around the place as the blast was a little bit more powerful than I had intended as some of the raw chaos magic wanted to join in rather than be bound in the weave, it slowly sends more cracks along the stone burning in eldritch violet, I feel the flow of energy to me as the stone is being consumed "we should leave" I say as I can sense it building to something even more violent, Thomas picks me up and we all run out of the inner sanctum just in time as the whole building gets sucked down into a crater before the magic gets fully spent. The rest of the temple compound is still there, dungeon, torture chamber, vault, the whole keep and watchtower and all that.

I let the fey take care of the still alive but extremely badly hurt magical creatures in the complex, I feel the nose ring still in my nose and lick it with my tongue and it dissolves into me and vanishes, just some iron, there is no trace of the wounds left on me, including the piercing wound. "Thomas I want to go back to the others now please" I say and he keeps carrying me and I let him do it as I can sense he feels good about doing so, I slowly pick away at any traces of guilt in his mind, I will not let him keep that, he protested my insane plan loudest of all, I also see that he had gone to the dungeon and not found his sister there, but had decided to not ask anyone about her, as he is certain he would not like the answer even if they gave it to him, what he had seen there was however horrifying to him, and I slowly gently pick away at that too, I do not want him scarred by what I asked him to do. I only let him keep the sense of heroism, and the few things that made him feel good during all this, even if a few things he does not want to admit to himself he enjoyed, one of those things that are a hidden thing he enjoyed was me licking the cum off the floor, not the pee, but cum, and not cleaning the whole floor. I make a note of wanting to do that later for him, as I do not mind, even licking the floor will not make me sick or hurt me. I even learn from what I find there, but I also know that it may lower me in the eyes of others if I do that, but I don't mind doing it for those I love even if they can briefly feel like I am beneath them from that.

The fey deliver all the treasure from the temple to me, and anything else not directly linked to the god of man that they think I might like and that did not belong to one of the prisoners. I start by paying back what Torm spent on making the cold iron cuffs and collar and chains and all that for me, and then I ask him and the others for good artisans as I want to build a castle into the mountain where my cavern and waterfall is, and it has to be subtle not destroy the natural beauty, but enhance and add to it, and I have a bunch of people come and do that for me, and they bring friends who do more, for several years after this I keep getting visitors, some are the people who survived the event, and their loved ones, wanting to meet me and I make sure they also thank Thomas, who made it possible for me to do this.

It is seven years later that one of the saved people, a maimed satyr recognises Thomas and mentions to Thomas that his sister may still be alive, she was not useful to the cult, as she was infertile, so they sold her off as a slave, and as soon as I learn about that I summon the Colours using the residual trace magic from their attempt at binding and controlling me "I demand you find Thomas's sister, alive will make me happy, but just find her" I explain what the person had said and share telepathically what I know from reading both Thomas's mind and the satyr's mind about this with the colours, including her true name 'Talia Silverthorn'. The colours respond "We will get her we promise Vela" the black fairy adds "even if I have to go grab her from the underworld, I can exchange her soul from whomever god or goddess or devil or demon owns her."

Next morning the Colours return with a human woman that looks very much like Thomas, only female, I watch them hug tight and cry, and I leave them alone so they can reconnect, if they want to talk with me I am around.

That night after everyone is asleep Talia comes to my room, I send away the three satyrs and look to her "is there anything I can get you?" I ask.

She gives me a crooked smile and a quick bark of laughter shaking her head "you got me away from a bad place, what can I do for you? Nobody can do that for someone they don't know, not a family or friend."

I look deep into her eyes, I see how true that is to her "well I don't need that, I try to help people when I can, and I want everyone to be my friend, and if they want lover, but also Thomas is my friend, and lover, so saving you easily fits into your picture of how the world works."

She studies my face for a really long moment and then walks up to me "I... I want to be your friend and lover" she says and I see her go into well worn automatic gestures, I sense her mind escape and a persona she has created to survive surface, I see her work, a tavern wench at a watchtower who also gives massages and has sex with customers who pay for that, that she was unable to be pregnant was a selling point for her, along with her being a pale blue eyed brunette, with good curves. I am lost in her mind as I explore it that I don't react to what she is doing and soon she is as naked as me and she then has a moment of not really knowing what to do next, she has not had sex with a woman ever and gets a moment of panic, doubt, even dread that she won't do it right. However I can tell she does not really want to have sex with me, she just took what I said a bit too strongly, wanting to make me happy. "I am... I am sorry I have not been with a woman before, please don't think less of me." I read in her mind that she also is aware she can't get pregnant and that it saved her life with the cult, but she really wants children, more than anything else in life.

I gaze into her eyes that are glazed in tears and I say "first off I have a question for you..." she nods "I heard you were spared by not being able to get pregnant" she flinches as if slapped, a huge number of rapes over two months, clearly everyone tried to make her pregnant, then being beaten and made to do menial tasks and then a trader sold some elves and gnomes to the cult and were asked if they wanted her and they found her beautiful and paid half a gnome worth for her, more rapes, she stands there shaking and I feel awful and I pull her into my arms and she starts crying clutching onto me. What happened in the tavern was not quite as intense as the many rapes, but she was not willing nearly ever, sure there was one or two men she did not mind, but them paying for her rather than letting her get to know them and want them first kind of spoiled them for her, nobody knew she was not exactly willing, that she was a slave at the tavern.

She starts to babble cry, and it is only because I can read her mind that I manage to understand, she utters her desire for children, how she feels broken, and not really like a woman, because she can't get pregnant.

I reach my magic into her to examine her womb and I see ovaries that are intact, but the oviducts are damaged her eggs can not reach her womb, her womb is also intact. I allow her to finish crying before I try to tell her anything, gently caressing her back. I feel awful that I triggered all this in her.

"I can't promise anything, but I can try to heal you so you can get pregnant" I say honestly as I still do not entirely get how some parts of biology works, sometimes it seems like there is more needed, than just the mechanical bits, but I see a huge mechanical issue. "Also you do not need to make love to me, unless you want to, but if you want me to I can be a male for you, if you really want to make love to me."

She looks up into my eyes "I want to have your child!" and I look into her mind, and she really wants that "even if it is weird you are my brother's lover too" and that really is fucked up in her mind, but she has learned from Thomas that I have love for a lot of people and it is still intense and very dedicated, that being in love with just one person is not something I am capable of limiting myself to. "Please" she says.

"What species do you want me to be when we make love if you want a child, I can be human for you" I say, she shakes her head.

"This" she says and points to me "I want you to be what you are, just... male so you can you know..." she blushes, heart racing, emotions in complete chaos mostly positive, but she just went through emotional whiplash today.

I change shape in her embrace becoming the male version of the nymph I enjoy being, a nixie, and that does make me need to grow a bit bigger too, I smile and try out my voice "you can keep calling me Vela if you want, but the memory of this form was a nixie called Rutae, dream lover, he barely got to have his cock not balls deep in nymphs and dryads his entire life, apparently quite a struggle and sacrifice for him, but he put up with it."

Her eyes go wide and she gently caresses my huge non erect cock and compares it to her arm and then both arms and giggles nervously "I don't think I can survive this, but I want to try, also mmm your scent is making me wet" I pick Talia up and carry her to my bed and lay her down.

"Let me try to make you able to have children, and in protected heat so you can choose who gets to make you pregnant, and make sure you can never be hurt from sex, and I will heal other aches and pains too, then you can decide after that what you want to do" she nods but I can hear her heart racing and feel the scent of her arousal, she is not really paying attention to my words. I caress her belly and then slide my ring and middle finger into her wetness, and out again to coat her clitoris and she moans then I start massaging her front wall and clitoris and as she orgasms I merge with her body and I seek out every damage, poorly working thing and heal and rejuvenate her body, trying to give her back the lost years or more as best I can. I also during this examine her mind, to see if I can remove all the bad things, but I can see that for her she has integrated that wound deeply and risen above it, survived the horrors and she has a well earned sense of pride of having survived all that. So I can tell that just ripping memories out would be very messy, but I alter the bad memories so they are much harder to trigger, but still there, she has to intentionally hunt them down and really try to remember them to make that happen, not just hear a few words, or be in a particular situation, or feel something.

As I retract and detach from her body I give her another orgasm and she has already squirted several times and is laying there trembling in the wet sheets of the bed, of course I had already made them quite wet with the three satyrs help already, I subtly cast a spell to draw all the fluids to me and absorb their essence.

I take the fingers out of her slowly and she moans in protest as I do so but can't resist even if her pussy clamps on my fingers, I then spread them and show her the stringiness from her pussy juices and then suck them "I think I have healed you" I then remember that if I want to allow her to become pregnant with me I have to actually allow my sperm to be compatible, usually I do not when I take male form, as I don't want to impose that on my female lovers, as I tend to want them to find a mate of their own real species, not me, each species is precious to me.

She moans and giggles "what did you do to me? With just your fingers? Please give me... a few... mmmm moments" she struggles a bit with moving her trembling legs and arms "get in bed Rutae!" she says and I get in med laying down next to her, she struggles hard and gets up on her arms and legs and pushes me from my side to my back and spreads my legs, I see memories flash in her mind of being taught how to make love to balls and cock, and make it look like she wants to, she never loved to give oral, but now she wants to.

She takes her time kissing, breathing on, inhaling, licking and gently sucking on my huge balls and she makes my cock throb and grow even bigger and also hard for her, and start filling my foreskin with tears of joy and anticipation. I reach down and caress her hair and face and keep eye contact as best I can. I enjoy that I had the bed builder put a mirror above the bed, so I can see her enthusiastic wobble of her butt more easily also the mirror at the foot end of the bed let me see how wet she is. I groan as she is spending way too long at my balls, but I don't say she has to stop, as I forget that men tend to grab my hair and guide me if I am doing the wrong thing or they want me elsewhere, and finally she drops the ball she has worked on for the seventh time "if you want me to I can make love to your balls all night, but I want to know when to move on."

"Oh... I forgot, please move on when you want to I will be happy either way, we can even move directly to fucking if you want that" I say.

She blushes and laughs and giggles a bit as she licks, kisses and very gently nibbles my shaft all the way up and then she holds my cock with both her hands, only barely able to touch her fingers to each other around it, then she presses me between her breasts and pushes me up between them until she licks and kisses my full foreskin and it blossoms and overflows its slippery flood of tears of joy, she quickly tries to lick and suck it before it runs all over, but her breasts and my cock and balls get coated and slippery and she then struggles to fit my cock head between her lips and ends up having to make do with sliding her lips around my cock head and licking me "you are too big for me to take you in my mouth" she complains.

I chuckle "I can change my size for you" I say.

"NO!" she exclaims "don't you dare! I want to try..."

I smile "alright, let me know if you want that at any point."

She rubs me between her slippery breasts a bit more and then slides me along her belly and then between her legs as she slides up my body, legs at my sides, her pussy finally kisses my cock head and she kisses me I gently caress her back and butt and hold her in the kiss and she moves her hand down behind herself and then lifts my cock slightly and then pushes herself down, I feel her pussy lips kiss my foreskin and then part it and slowly my huge cock head pushes her pussy open and she moans into our kiss and I sense the protection magic adjust her body to handle me, but she is still stupidly tight and she has to work me in with great effort, then my cock head's edge finally gets inside her and I slide easier now she pushes and then I feel myself bottom out, but she pushes more and I feel the magic adjust to let her, but it is that intense all the way from there, but I know how much I love that and huge cocks stretching and filling me beyond what would be possible without this protection magic and then I feel her butt press against my balls and her eyes go wide and she breaks the kiss "no fucking way" she moans and leans back and caresses the bulge my cock is making on her belly, it is not as large as it should have been though, as magic is preventing damage by making her bigger on the inside.

Then she shakes violently and cries out and squirts around my cock and I see her lose balance to I quickly grab her to hold her in place, I feel her pussy trying to push me out, but it is not strong enough to shoot her off me like a rocket, she squirms on me as she has a truly insanely beautiful orgasm and I love how it feels so I groan with her and squeeze the muscles below my balls to stop myself from instantly erupting inside her, I feel she deserves more than just burying me balls deep before I cum. At least I enjoy a little more than that myself.

She slowly regains control and gently grabs my arms to steady herself "fuck mmm, as much as I want to ride your cock, I don't think my legs will let me, please help" she looks pleadingly at me.

I smile "just gyrate on me, I love how that feels" I say "no need to lift and drop, or thrust, if I want that I will help."

She grabs my hands and move them to her breasts and I massage her breasts and then feel playful, I cast a little bit of magic on her breasts and they fill with milk and I grow mouths in my palm that lick and then start to suckle her nipples and her eyes go wide and she moans "what mmm" she starts to gyrate on me, looking like she is dancing, and I love the taste of her milk and I get so quickly up to my edge that once she hits her second orgasm I am thrown so far off the edge that there is no stopping me and my cock erupts inside her one shot filling her whole pussy and erupting out of her and my cock's jump slams her down against my chest and she squirts and I keep cumming and she squirting and we both end up in a very sweaty wet mess together I hold her gently to me and then I feel her activate the secondary function of the protected heat spell, insisting that I impregnate her, and I link to the magic in her womb and let her see, the magic guides her egg swiftly too implant, and the first few divisions happen, I let her understand what she is seeing, and I notice that the magic has created twins, a boy and a girl and let her know that.

She cries and shakes in my arms and I hold her, I can tell this is good tears, from intense but good emotions. She drifts into sleep on my chest with my cock still balls deep inside her and I feel her pussy flutter, milking me all night. I close my eyes too and join her dreams, a thousand and one versions of her being pregnant and living with me here, or getting a home elsewhere, and so many versions, always happy though, except still some intense confusion about me mostly walking around as female but able to be male, and being envious that her brother and the other men get to make love to me, a brief glimpse of a dream where she makes love to her brother but that quickly gives her extreme revulsion, then dreams of her joining me when I make love with the other men, letting them make love to her too, and feeling less jealous to be there with me, but awkward when her brother makes love to me at the same time, but at least not to her, so she can accept that, even if it is a bit weird. She imagines her children having my eyes and is happy.
3
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Vela:

I make sure that Talia eats good quality food and enough of it, of course that is easy, I and the fey gathering in my realm have made the whole valley including what was the dead ash land even more fertile than it had been, not just on the surface, but the caverns below, the forests of trees and mushrooms, the meadows and grasslands all grow so fast that at first the animals have a hard time eating enough of the vegetation to keep its growth controlled, but their population has grown enough that the hunters can easily keep me and those who like meat in the valley happy without endangering the animal populations, they still are growing in numbers.

I have dictated rules for what is allowed to be hunted at least in my domain, in order to further maximize growth. Since the male of most species do not help the female and her children with food there does not need to be one male per female, and so the lesser males are hunted, and I base that on what I have heard the females tell me about who they like the most, those are spared, the others are hunted, maybe not fair to them, but it has improved health of the herds, I also have hunters cull weak females who are sick or infertile, it is the way of nature, and the fey do not mind that either.

The villages and towns that trade with me also do their best to understand how I want nature treated, and often consult me for setting up farms, so the humanoid populations are booming too, but I don't hunt or cull those. Some fey do not understand why, like some of the red caps, but they respect that in my domain.

I have noticed a new almost fungus joining the mycelium in the valley and some beautiful rainbow butterflies sometimes, but they seem to be avoiding me, I also don't know why, but I don't feel like chasing them. If they want to stay away from people that is fine.

Talia has been asking to be with me as I make love to others, I can tell in her mind that she is a bit possessive of me, she even wants to be with me when I make love to her brother and that is a bit awkward for her and him, so I want to see just how far she wants to push that, I can tell Thomas does not want to but accepts it, he still wants me too much to not accept Talia being there.

I say to Talia "I want to play a bit with this new portal I created, I was planning to ask Nerissa to use it with me, and have Tom, Szinzar, Torm, Varen, Bork and Nick enjoy me and Nerissa, come let me show the portal to you."

Talia excitedly follows me to the chamber where I have it set up. It is an intricate star metal, sun gold and moon silver ring floating over a round pool, there are different jewels set into the intricate pattern of the other metals, the ring is quite large for its main purpose, a radius of one meter, along the horizontal diameter is a barely visible dark violet hue to the air forming a plane. I pick up one of the winged elf glass beads and tap it on the flat top surface on one side.

Talia watches intently eyes wide also from how beautiful and also valuable just the materials of the portal is, though I used transmutation to create the three metals from baser elements, something I seem to be alone in knowing how to, a couple of the deep dwarf transmuters know how to make moon silver from regular silver and distilled moonlight, that they buy from the moon elves. a couple of the sun elves arch mages know how to use distilled sunlight and regular gold to make sun gold, but nobody I have met knows how to make star metal, my ways do not use any of those methods. She watches the winged elf glass bead roll on the top surface toward the portal and then appear on the bottom surface of the other portal and roll to the edge of the plane where it rolls around the edge and continues on the top surface rolling into the portal and appearing on the bottom surface of the side of the portal I started it at and once it crosses the edge of the floating plane it returns to my hand and I pick it up. "What did I just witness?" she asks and walks to the other side of the portal from me and I see her upside down and she me.

I wave at her and she waves back looking even more confused and I step up on the floating plane and crawl on it and I appear on the bottom side "do the same above me Talia" she nods and does what I asked and as she gets half way I say "now stop and brace yourself a bit."

Talia nods and as she does I touch a gem telekinetically on the portal frame and the floating plane goes from solid to not and we fall against each other both of our butts above each other, Talia giggles as her face lands between my legs and she grabs my butt and licks my pussy, then she looks up from her perspective at the pool "oh I see what you mean, the guys will have easy access to our pussies while we make love to each other?"

"And ass and mouths, and I have smaller portals so they can fuck between our breasts too and some more toys I made that I want to use, some restraints and also ear plugs and lenses for our eyes, so we have to focus on scent, touch, taste more" I feel her heart racing against me and her pussy getting wet, but I also sense from her mind that she is very outside what is comfortable even if this excites her "I want to be clear I don't want to push this on you, but you have been asking to be with me every time I have sex, and I want to do this, Nerissa is up for it too, in fact she helped with some of the ideas for this."

Talia grabs my legs a little bit firmer "I... I want to try, but... I don't think Tom can fuck my pussy or ass, and I am not sure I can even pleasure him orally while he is fucking you, and I don't think I can let him fuck my mouth either, and he probably would not want any of those things..."

I telekinetically touch another of the controls the ring gates flicker and we appear side by side by side as two side portals appear and the inner portals reconfigure her left shoulder against my right folder and my left shoulder against her right shoulder and we see infinite others of ourselves along that tunnel. I look over at Talia and after she is done gawking at the insanity on her sides she looks into my eyes too "this is crazy" she says "and what you want to do with Nerissa is too, but I feel guilty right now... I want to always be with you when you have sex, but... if I do this I will make it much less fun for Tom, and I am not even sure I want to do this with other men either, it feels like I am cheating on you, I know you told me that you see love a lot different from me, and I understand, also I knew I could not have you to myself when I asked you to make me pregnant, you are not cheating on me, and you have been humouring me, but I have noticed how hard it is for Tom when he sees me naked with you and has to share you with me. I am so glad he does not show lust for me, I mean I can tell why you like him, objectively he is handsome, not as handsome as Rutae, but still."

I smile and look with true love into her eyes "I know and in some ways it feels like I have not been treating you fairly too, but if you are envious of others making love to me that is okay, but do you really want to watch what they do with me then, and I with them? Does that not make it worse?"

Talia blushes "I know this is weird, but no it is hot and some things you do for them... I want to do for you. Even... when you licked their cum off the floor, that was revolting first time I saw it, but then also so hot, and I could tell they felt that too, like maybe you love them so much that you value their cum so much that you can't let a single drop spill. I want to show that level of love to you sometime, if the floor is clean enough so I don't get sick."

"I can make it so you can safely eat anything you want, even things that would have hurt you in the past if you want, making licking the floor safe even if it is not clean, but we can also cast a cleaning spell to be extra sure" I then consider a bit "also I understand the natural revulsion about having sex with close relatives, it is not good for the offspring, but you are currently pregnant, you can't get impregnated by Tom, so if you ever wanted to feel what he feels like, is is safe right now, and even when you are not pregnant you get to choose who can make you pregnant forever thanks to the enchantment I gave your womb, the protected heat. However I may not really understand what is going on there, and you can explain it to me."

Talia blushes more "I want to be able to eat anything and lick dirty floors" she closes her eyes.

"Ok this will feel a bit intense but relax and trust me" I say and she nods and says "always."

I lick her pussy and dip my tongue all the way in licking her cervix and I leave a tiny part of me behind along with strong magic and then my long tongue continues around her cervix and all the way back out again licking out of her pussy and up to her ass and I slide inside, licking and cleaning her as I go deeper and deeper and she starts to sweat and shiver and moan and whimper, my tongue is gentle but it is touching everything in her digestive tract and splitting where it has to, at the same time a split happens to my tongue and I lick out to her pee hole and a tiny tongue wiggles in there too and another branch starts to suckle her clitoris, she cries out as the orgasms start to hit. Meanwhile the tongue in her digestive tract slowly follows every twist and turn, I remove some bad bacteria who live there and create good ones using my magic, finally my tongue slips into her stomach and I consume the undigested apple pits, core and stalks that she for some reason has eaten, those are not easy to digest nor entirely safe to eat for humans, not deadly though, just not what her body wants. I finally slide my tongue out of her empty stomach and split it, two tendrils go up to exit her nose and clean all the paths between ears and eyes and nose and I form a more normal shaped tongue that I slide over her tongue and I lick her teeth clean and then lick her lips, she is squirming from both an orgasm but also total overwhelm from all kinds of nerves that are telling her not to allow whatever this is to happen, but at the same time the magic ritual that protects her from harm from sex is forcing what I am doing to be pleasurable as it is also a sexual act. The nose tongues grow and I lick my way across her face and to her ears cleaning them, and while cleaning I leave a trace of me and magic to protect her, I branch into her lungs to do the same, she passes out from the intense pleasure this all becomes and lays trembling against me in the floating plane, as she slowly comes to I am starting to retract myself from her, and she cums for me several more times before finally my tongue pulls back into a more normal form and I gently lick her pussy lips and then my own lips. The floating plane now has a surface of her squirt juices that we are in the middle of, as gravity is exactly in the center of the floating plane and we are resting against each other.

Talia looks at me with agape pupils and glossy eyes breathing heavy hard breaths and then her eyes twitch a little bit as and manages to softly focus on mine and she blushes and smiles "that... that was... Vela... you should have warned me more... no... I loved the surprise... and hated it... how can normal sex be the same after that? I want you to do it again, what did you do?"

I smile "your heart is still young, but this was maybe a bit much, so we can do it again, but not too often. You now can handle toxic food, drink, air, or even lack of all of them, and be safe, you won't starve, but you will be more hungry than normal, and don't worry about eating too much, the excess of what you eat will be consumed by me and my magic."

Talia giggles somewhat insanely "I love you" she says and then looks a little bit worried "are my children safe?"

I nod "I would not do anything to harm our children, in fact I have protected them too, even if you were to be beaten up and almost killed they will be safe, not that I want you to leap off a mountain to test that alright? I don't want to see a single bruise on you, or a crooked hair."

Talia nods and then gets a bit of a serious look in her eyes "I want you to ask Tom, tell him what you told me, if he is okay with ignoring I am his sister while we have sex with you, I am willing to try, but if not then I will allow him to have you without me there, it is the only thing fair to him. Are you going to have his children too? If you want that it is okay."

I frown "I can not have children with men... they will not have any part from him in them, I already told the men this as I was planning the destruction of the cult, as they were my lovers, and I am a bit annoyed that none of them have put in more effort into finding a real mate of their own kind yet, I do not want to end any of their bloodlines."

Talia thinks for a bit and looks serious "but you made it so I can have children, can't you do that for yourself?"

I smile "I can have children, but they will just be me" I know this by instinct even if I have not tried "I am not really what I appear to be Talia" I probe her mind a bit to see if she can handle the other side of the truth too and then I continue "and in a way your children are not truly mine, my seed just contained the best parts I love of all males I know, my magic, and adjusted to be compatible with your eggs in a safe way. Varen explained what he could sense about me, and after he did I could take my true form, do you want me to show you?"

Talia handles what I am telling her without breaking her mind or being sad.

I melt my body slowly into my true form, a sparkling ooze full of stars, and small dancing sparks that flit around inside, they disappear into the stars and come out of them and there are also a few bigger things that are almost crystal, but almost fluid, yet neither, I gently support her whole body against me and extend tentacles and tendrils made from my ooze to caress her and each tentacle has one of my eyes in it, and I keep two eyes where my head used to be, she gently caresses my surface, shivering a bit "please make love to me like this, I want to make love to your true self, not the forms you make for all of us to make us happy."

I briefly consider what making love means to my real form, sure I like her scent taste touch against my membrane, I love her as a person, her mind her soul, I care about her a lot, I have learned a horrible truth and that is most of my lovers and friends will last less than a hundred years and a few a thousand or so, while I know that unless I am destroyed utterly I will last forever. A single droplet of me can remake all of me. My natural form has no concept of sex, no genetics to share with another, I am one being, I think I might be able to split if I wanted to, but I don't, I very much like to be one right now, I am not sure how long that desire will last, but what I have when I make a humanoid body to inhabit, or even an animal, that desire to find another of my kind and procreate, it does not exist in this form, but I also love her, I know how to bring her pleasure, even like this, I decide I will make love to her and also while doing so make sure her heart can never give out and that her blood vessels can never rupture or clog. I touch her mind and speak in her mind 'you won't be able to speak while we make love, so you must promise me to think blue if you want me to stop, yellow if you want me to be gentler or slower, green if what I am doing is perfect and red if you want me to make things more intense' I say that as my tendrils caress her ears and lips two tendrils form lip like shapes that latch on to her nipples and a tongue that licks her nipple between the lips and a tiny tendril that starts to slip into her nipple openings.

She gasps, thinks red and exhales and just as she does I send a tentacle into her mouth, out her nose, up her ear canals again and into her lungs, she panics and squirms, forgetting to use her signals, but then her body tells her what I am doing, as she does not black out, even as I stop her breathing from working, I am spreading in her blood vessels and working on her heart already but keeping her blood full of nutrients and oxygen and cleaning out the toxins a body produces as it runs, carbon dioxide and other things. It takes a few moments but then she signals green, and then red. I slip the tentacle down her throat deeper, into her stomach, and filling it before exiting and going along her digestive tract. She squirms, her heart is racing, I lick every part of her skin with tongues, tentacles and tendrils, each strand of hair I lick along with a tendril that then spirals around it, massaging each root, she had told me she wanted longer hair and golden hair, so I check her root cell configurations and remember them before I alter them and along her each hair, and I make her hair as long as her whole body, as she had complained about having too short hair even when trying to make it long, I make sure that change is done to all her hair, golden, soft, more strands and volume, long, though I don't grow her pubic hair as long as her body, as I know she does not want that, I have seen her shaving it and I playfully shave her deeper leaving a heart shaped but still full pubic hair, as she commented on liking it when she saw that on Cherry the dryad. She keeps signalling red. I exit her anus with my tentacle and split it sending two long tentacles up around her legs before wrapping each toe in a tendril and playfully licking her soles with tentacles making her squirm, I shift other licking I am doing on ticklish areas to maximize tickling, until she finally signals yellow, and I stop ticking her, instead licking more firmly and she signals green. A few moments later she signals red that she is ready for more.

I enter her pussy with a tentacle, that I split into many smaller tentacles that I have dance around each other and always lick past every pleasure spot inside her pussy, not just the one in the front wall, but sides and the ones around the cervix, applying just the right amount of pressure to maximize pleasure, I even send a tendril into her cervix to touch the nerves there just right. She has an intense orgasm and seems to barely register as I start to fuck her clitoris as if it was a cock with what to her feels like a very long tight wet pussy, but it soon registers and helps intensify her orgasm I wrap around arms and fingers licking her palms too, around her neck, testing her response to gentle fake strangling, as I know some of the women and men around me love that, and I find she is one of them but did not know, I keep what I am doing entirely safe, I am touching every part of her that can be touched without making new holes and some parts where I am slipping between cells to reach.

I move my own eyes right up near hers as I lick her eyelids back and clean her eye socket carefully, I make sure to calm the natural panic of something touching her eye remove the pain part of that. She signals green, and I had not planned to make things more intense anyway. I keep her suspended in me, preventing her mind from passing out as I make her have orgasm after orgasm, I also see in her mind what she truly wishes she looked like and where those ideas are healthy and sane I gently sculpt her body, but I make her a little bit more muscular and a bit more rounded with healthy fat than she had imagined in her brain and I also add some details that I know will make her irresistible to most of the men I know, though she was already very close to that, and I remember what she looked like before so I can restore her if she does not want to be what she dreamed to be but back to herself. During this love making I enter every cell of her, repair them, make sure they have full supplies of all the things they need to do their job, and I do the same for her children, I pick genes from her whole body to replace a few damaged ones that had made it into her children and other cells.

Nerissa enters the room and sees what I am doing and walks up caressing me "you have been gone for a whole day and night, you might want to release her and come eat, I did not think to look in here until now. Tom has made his grandfather's sauerkraut dolma stuffed with meat and vegetables and rice."

I allow Talia to hear and see Nerissa, and taste and smell her hand on my membrane. I sense her mind struggling to put her thoughts into words or concepts, but then she signals both blue and green at the same time.

I very gently, very slowly start to pull out of Talia, making sure to cradle her body once I am not in her anymore and she lays inside my sparkling warm embrace and gasps for her first breath for apparently more than a day and manages to start breathing properly on her own, and her trembling muscles start to test out their new fibers and slight adjusted structure and finally she manages to push and pull herself into a sitting position inside me and grabs her wet golden hair that is stupidly long and giggles and tries to hug me "mmm mirror" she asks and I shift my interior to be a mirror that despite its shape shows a non distorted image of herself, both like a normal mirror but also a portal so she can see herself from the angles she wants. She giggles and the concept of don't tell Tom forms in her mind "no oooh Tom mmm say" she says, I examine her mind worrying that I might have damaged it, but no she is just intoxicated on pleasure hormones and will be fine. Then she gently pushes against the walls in several directions "down ooh out" she says and I understand and gently reshape my bubble to touch the pool below the portal and slowly gently help her into a standing position inside me before I open and let her feet slip into the pool and touch the bottom and then retract from her holding her steady with tentacles until she manages to regain her balance and her muscles respond predictably enough for her then I gently let her go and she walks a little bit wobbly up to Nerissa and giggling and moaning gives her a hug "love" she says and I understand it is directed to me and Nerissa.

Nerissa looks to me concern in her mind and I speak in her mind 'Talia is fine, she is just drunk on pleasure, don't tell Tom she is Talia, she wants to see his reaction to how she looks without knowing who she is.' She calms down after I confirm Talia is safe and helps her walk out of the pool.

I return to my nymph form, as I want to feel the pleasure of that body again, my ooze form had not felt the kind of pleasure that I gave Talia, but I had enjoyed every moment of that too, but at the same time I was envious of her, I want to feel that much pleasure.

After Talia gets more coherent at speaking and has Nerissa trim her hair so it does not brush the floor we go to the dining room, staying naked as is custom in my home, not that I forbid clothes, they are just not required and people seem more comfortable to be naked since I am. We do have very very thick fluffy soft towels to sit on though, that I have enchanted like most of my home and things with self cleaning.

As Talia enters the dining room all the men's eyes go to her as she looks like someone new and gorgeous and most of the men don't go around with a full on erection every second just from nudity, but I see every male go erect, including Tom.

"Vela, can you tell Talia dinner is ready, where have you and her been by the way?" he asks "and who is your gorgeous new friend?"

Talia surprises me by saying in the lingering mind link that I forgot to remove 'please don't tell him who I am yet, I want to be with you in the portal with all the toys you want, and for him to not know who I am unless he figures it out, I am safe from the bad parts of incest and clearly I am making him want to have sex with me.'

I briefly reach into Tom's mind to check how he would feel if he came in her pussy, ass and mouth during the orgy gang bang and then found out who she really is after that, and I see two things, first reaction would be fear of having hurt or abused her or her children and trace of the revulsion of sex with a family member, but also it triggers a memory from when they came of age, they were a poor family and children took baths together, and he had an erection during the bath because she was so beautiful and after that she was his masturbation fantasy, until she got stolen away, he would never intentionally have sex with her, but being with me and her and having sex with me had made that memory more intense, he would be annoyed she lied to him, but also secretly a forbidden fantasy in his mind would be fulfilled, it would then be more awkward for a bit as culturally he is not supposed to have that fantasy. I also see that in Talia's mind she compares men to her father and brother, and she likes men that look similar and behave similar, and has had masturbation fantasies about men that look that way, not her father or brother specifically though, but she also has spied on her father and brother peeing in the woods and even her brother masturbating a few times. Her feelings about her current idea is very strange, after I told her that no harm would be done from it biologically she likes the idea of the taboo and forbidden nature of this, and after her brother got excited by her she wants to try this one time to see what he is like that way, she believes it will only be one time though.

"Talia wanted to go get some baby clothes and a crib, a bit early if you ask me, but I trust her, so I convinced one of the unicorns to take her to get what she needs, and a whole bag of coins, and a month worth of those delicious meat fat honey berry rations in a box and a bottle of endless water, she left yesterday" it is what I would do if she had asked me to do that for her, I then consider a bit more and add "and this is Aria, and she is going to be paired with me later with the portal and bondage sex I have been working on, we could do that after dinner maybe if Aria feels ready for that" I say. I then introduce everyone to Aria, though she knows everyone already, but since she is supposed to be new I want to help pretend she does not know them.

Aria looks to me and smiles and blushes, she then speaks with a more sultry darker tone to her voice more melodic too, it is a sufficient change to hide her normal voice so Tom and the others do not recognize her by her voice, I don't either, I had no idea she could speak that way "will we be using the safe colours during that?" she asks "if so I think I am ready after dinner."

I smile "yes of course, and everyone will listen to it."

Nick a nixie speaks up "are you sure you two can handle all six of us?"

Aria blushes but says "it is more if you six can fully satisfy us, and I doubt that."

Nick chuckles "if you both want we can invite a few others too, I was only invited since Nerissa wanted me to join her and Vela you know, and see this wonderful place."

Bork nods "the men of my village would be happy to come help satisfy you if we can't."

Aria blushes a little more but then says "you six first, but once you can't get hard any more if we signal red send more men until we signal blue and green at the same time" she says, but I sense a little bit of panic in her mind, but a whole lot more excitement.

Nerissa laughs "also I will be happy to do this with Vela or another of the women in this keep after Aria and Vela are satisfied and everyone is rested. I will also be there to make sure to help everyone be happy while each of you get to enjoy the ladies alone first, have you figured out the order yet?"

My five companions hold up the stones I first used with them that first time we had sex they have kept them all this time as very important personal items. They also keep the order they first got most of the time unless they want to vary it up and agree on something else.

Nick holds up another stone "I go last, it does not bother me."

Aria's stomach rumbles and mine howls in reply and we say in unison "first food!"

I giggle and Aria continues "also tell us about this recipe and its meaning" she knows I enjoy the story of the food, but she happens to know the story already.

Tom speaks up "well back where I grew up, we grew a lot of different vegetables, and it was important to preserve it and prevent it from going bad over winter. We grew cabbages and well grandma and mother later would have some barrels, we clean and cut a hole at the base of the cabbage, where the stem is too thick and fill that with salt, and then pack the barrel as tight with the cabbages and fill with boiled briny water with some herbs and spices, until the water reaches above the cabbages, then we put some sticks to push the cabbages deeper so they can't escape before putting the lid on, then we have to wait a moon or so before these are ready to use" meanwhile he is serving food to everyone "when it is time to make these dolma we pick one or two of the cabbages and rinse them in clean river water and we put the filling inside roll and fold edges into these dolma and pack them tight in a big pot, add some spiced smoked sausages between a few for extra flavour and add some nice herbs and salt to the water and fill it over the top and slow cook it for may hours, now the meat this time comes from Joe's and Marta's farm, we bought their smoked ham and sausages and one of their cattle, and the rice comes from west of the valley, Old Port imports it from some faraway land. This rice is scented by some flower after being cleaned, adding an extra flavour note."

I get my plate of food, its a deep bowl packed with dolma and some broth that it boiled in, a couple of the sausages and some freshly baked bread with melting golden butter shoved into a slit cut in the bread, I have been given the largest portion of everyone.

"As for the bread I tried to follow dad's recipe I think I am getting close to recreating it. The flour was ground by Ken the miller from the grain grown in the former ashland, now with magic returned it is very good for growing grain there, also I used a cave yeast that Calerin showed me."

Aria raises an eyebrow and tries the bread sceptically but them gives off a happy moan "mmm just" she stops herself a moment "so perfect! Almost as good as what mom and dad used to make back home, I think they used a little more rye and a tiny amount of some spice... what was it called, mmm, caraway I think..."

Tom "oh thank you, I think my dad used that too, and now that you say it also more rye makes sense..." he looks at her for a long while "are you from Three River Hill?"

Aria shakes her head "no from Cliffton by the Fall. I miss the rainbows and looking from the high cliff at the land below."

Tom smiles "yeah we went there when I was younger" clearly a happy memory for him.

We all eat and share stories, Bork and Torm are reminded of some foods they make in their tribes that is sort of similar to this, Calerin studies the bread that Tom made from the yeast he showed him and after the first taste and not quite being sure you should make bread that way he still ends up liking it.

Varen ends up talking a bit about yeast, fungi, mushrooms, mushroom people, and a place underground that reminds him of what Cliffton by the Fall sounded like.

Nick and Nerissa mostly listen and eat and so do I, though I eat faster than them and more. When Tom laments that he has not found caraway anywhere in the valley Nerissa speaks up "ask Cherry, she grows some in her garden, and share the recipe with her too, she likes recipes."

Tom nods "I will, she is nice, she already helped me set up some growing plots for the things we used to grow back home. Though I had to insist on white cabbage she has a purple one, it is tasty, but I am not sure if it will look right in the dolma and soup, but I do have a barrel of those fermenting so I will try, they will taste good I am sure, just they may colour the water and not be the same as I remember growing up, you know?"

Nerissa smiles and laughs "oh yes I know, we grow attached to things our parents showed us when we grew up and then any change feels wrong."

Nick nods "this is really delicious, even if it smells a little odd, but I have learned to not just go by smell, but taste as well before I reject food, and I am so glad I did in this case."

I love all these stories and feel really happy with all my friends and lovers, and I hope they will enjoy the fun sex I have planned, I know I will and after Aria enjoyed what I did to her I have no doubt she will enjoy and easily handle it too.
0
Blue
Pillar of the Community
Research Assistant
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2025 9:01 am

Re: Vela

Post by Blue »

@Vela Nanashi
Ich bewundere deine Fantasie. Und deine Ausdauer, sie in diesem sterbenden Forum mit uns zu teilen.
Sie ist sicherlich nicht jedermans Geschmack. Das muss sie ja auch nicht sein. Aber ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass sie wie Vela unsterblich sein wird..

Blue
3
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Vela:

After we finish dinner Aria uses the telepathic link and says 'can... can I please talk with you in private a bit before everything' and I smile "guys, can you all follow Nerissa, and get in the pool and rest a bit while I and Aria get ready" I turn to Nerissa "also use a whole bottle of moon oil please, I love that stuff and I want to have a quick dip before we start."

Nerissa nods and leads everyone over there "also we should get snacks and drinks ready too."

Aria moves into my lap and I change to Rutae for her as I can sense she needs comfort and I know she loves that form of mine the most and she melts into my embrace and rests her head against my chest, then she softly whispers "I... I love that you made this body for me, but I know for certain that Tom will be angry at you for changing me, his sister, to something I am not really, I don't know how to make sure he and you keep getting along and I don't want to split you two apart as I know you love him too and I love him, and he loves you."

I consider "well, I can let you decide entirely without me what you want to look like, I have done that for Varen when he changed to be my warlock, from his previous patron, I do not demand a lot from my warlocks, just don't be evil and if you can help others too, and lastly I like to have some tasty food be made for me."

Aria looks up into my eyes "you think I am worthy of being a warlock of yours? But I have no magic, and I am just human."

I kiss her and smile "your children will have a lot of magic, if you want I can even extend some of what they will have to you, and that will remain even if you want to break the warlock pact with me later, and no I won't be hunting you down or anything if you want out, I am just using an existing mechanism that is easy to bestow powers on people I care about."

Aria kisses me and I kiss back and this time I do not break the kiss to speak, but she finally breaks it and looks into my eyes "I want both those things, I want to understand my children's powers and be your warlock, it feels a little like a marriage, I am not sure you would also marry me, I mean not with the same rules most gods and goddesses say, I do not want to try to control what you do, and I know you don't want to do that to me either, just it would be meaningful to me."

I consider what I know of marriage rites and smile my eyes flare eldritch violet and I create a star metal, sun gold and moon silver ring with an eldritch violet gem, and put on it a bunch of enchantments to keep her extremely safe on top of the enchantments on her already, and also give her the ability to store things timelessly away. I take the ring "I swear to love you, as friend and lover, to protect you and make sure you live as good a life as I am able to make happen for you, and for your children and their children as long as I exist, and when the last stars burn out I hope to have a whole people who can trace back their lineage to you, my love, and I will strive to not let that be the end for them, but just the closing of the first chapter."

I hold the ring to let her accept it or not, her eyes are full of tears "I swear to love you, as friend and lover, witness, accept and cherish you, the real you, be your seneschal and keeper of your household, so you will always feel comfort, joy and calm when you are home. To make sure people understand how wonderful you are. I am sorry I can't promise you the eternity you promise me, and I can not promise for my children, you would not allow that anyway. I will hope they love you too though. That my people will always have a meal ready for you when you visit" she says and I gaze into her eyes with love burning in mine as she swears her oath and it is more than I could have asked for, I would have just accepted her putting the ring on and not promise me anything.

She holds her ring finger out for me and I slide the ring on, and as I do I reach into her and ask the tiny souls forming that are her babies if they will let their mother be a sorceress of their bloodline and I am barely done asking before they try to make it happen, and I make it happen, and also give her the warlock pact on top of it all. Then I see she has learned one of the abilities of the ring, it shifts into a tattoo on her finger and fades out having merged with her body, then her eyes flare with violet light as the sorcery awakens in her and the pale blue of her irises burn away leaving intense violet, not my eldritch violet. She alters her form a lesser shape changing magic, becoming her original Talia and she grabs her short hair with some intense emotions playing on her face that I don't fully understand and she swiftly returns to Aria, then she notices her own eyes having changed and they shift back to sky blue.

I kiss her tears away and then kiss and hold her close, she breaks the kiss "I love you" she kisses me again "we should get back to the others, what were the special toys you wanted us to wear?"

"These are magical and temporary" I say just to make sure she is happy with them and I change back to my nymph Vela form, showing the toys on myself first. Star metal, sun gold, moon silver and a whole rainbow of gems set among intricate floral vine patterning of the metals, a collar around my neck, and 12 cuffs in total, below shoulders, above elbows, wrists, top of thighs, below knees, ankles. A clitoris hood ring piercing where the ring fits around the clit, nipple ring piercings, three links from each nipple ring to a heart shaped link between my breasts. "If someone other than me grabs any of the cuffs or collars and bring them together with the intention they stay put after they touch, or against some other object, they attach as if they were a single object, until someone grabs it again and detaches it."

Aria playfully grabs my arms and moves them behind my back and my elbow cuffs click together and she jumps off me spreading my legs and attaching my knee cuffs spread apart to the table at an angle so that she quickly can push my ankle cuffs to click behind my neck against the collar, then she moves down and kisses my pussy lips, sucking on them and having learned from what I have done to her she slips her middle and ring finger into my pussy and starts to massage my front wall while her tongue and lips play with my clitoris and her hood and the hood ring, I moan and sing out my love for her as she forces me to have seven squirting orgasms before she relents and detaches all the cuffs "I want them too!"

I put hers on, the cuffs are also seamless, they are put on using magic, and are tied to a control ring, that I am keeping I could have freed myself, but did not want to, besides we have safe colours too and we all trust each other here. I will transfer the control of her set to her ring later, but right now I want her to enjoy the complete freedom of surrender, to just be allowed to experience the pleasure and not feel guilty about it as there will be nothing she can do other than use the colours to ask, except blue that is a command, yellow, green, red are requests, but if not heeded might lead to blue, and that is not a goal.

I then demonstrate the ear plugs and lenses of blinding, she gets to see how it lets her see my eyes still as if lit by sunlight, but also that from inside it is more complete darkness than closing her eyes deep in the darkest cavern. The ear plugs and lenses can barely be felt when they are on us, I put it on us and then activate the magic that bypasses their effect, so we can see through them and hear through them.

I bring out the small portal rings that will be used to make our breasts that will be between us still be available for the guys to enjoy, I show her the ring portals, The first ring is meant to be used as a ring gag, it links from one side to one of the other rings and from the other through another of the rings, I put it in my mouth with some effort and then put the other two rings attached to above and below my breasts that are being held together by the chains, then I put my whole hand through the ring that sits in my mouth and it appears from the ring below my breasts on the inside between them and I wiggle my hand up between my breasts and up the other ring and grab my own tongue and tug my tongue all the way back out. Aria giggles "I love how long your tongue can be, I really wish I could do some of the things you can with your tongue."

I pull my tongue back and take the ring from my mouth "I could make that possible for you actually, and I just had one more idea, but you have to decide if you want to do that, I will be doing it to me though. I will make a portal below my bottom front teeth, so I can stick my tongue out there, and it will exit" I stick my tongue down through the portal I just made and lick my own cervix and then slip my tongue out of my pussy and lick her pussy and she yelps and giggles and then blushes "how filthy but so hot too, that will shock the guys when they feel a tongue lick them when they are in our pussies!" she giggles "and I will also make it so we can slip through another portal in our pussies to each other's pussies, if you want to have that, please tell me no if you don't. Also I can undo this, nothing is permanent."

She looks deep into my eyes her eyes shaking a bit and more tears "you mean I can always give you a lick if we have these and you will know I am thinking about you, and you are willing to let me have that?"

"While I am female I can have that and we can have that as long as you want, I don't know where to put that portal when I am a male though, or other creatures" I say as I try to figure out what would make sense for that.

Aria giggles "well just below your teeth, so my tongue can go to lick your tongue?"

I nod "yes we will do that, such a good and simple solution."

She smiles "I want this and probably forever, or at least until I say I don't want it anymore, but you should also be able to say no if you would rather not have me keep disturbing you with my tongue when you are trying to do something."

I nod "we can make it so we control when the portals are open all pairs, that way we can temporarily when we need to close it so we can do things that require we can focus."

She nods "yes, that is good" she agrees.

I hug her and make the alterations and she moans and blushes as he sends her tongue to her pussy and then after a little feeling around finds the portal to my pussy and I moan and our tongues dance over my cervix and then over her cervix.

She moans and nearly collapses as an orgasm hits her "oooh I should think this is twisted and weird but I love it so oooh mmm much, love you so ooh much" she giggles "we better stop giving each other orgasms or we might not be able to exhaust the men, let's go do this crazy orgy you have planned with the portals and all these wonderful toys, thank you for... for that portal between us, so I can feel connected to you really deeply."

I smile and kiss her and lead her towards the others waiting in the pool below the portal.

---

We step into the pool where the guys are already soaking in the moon oil water, their scent really wonderful in particular given that Nerissa, Cherry and some other nymphs and dryads are helping get the guys cocks ready for us, their scents also mingle there and create the most extremely arousing combined scent, I can see the magic they are weaving to make the guys all able to fuck like nixies, all day and night for many days, I am not sure how long Aria is going to be able to have sex, but I know the protections I have given her will allow her physically to manage, and the magic of the collar will also make sure she does not need to breathe, eat or drink, sadly that does not help sate me even if the magic is feeding nutrient to me, I stay hungry.

I use my magic to make the water behave more like I can with tendrils and tentacles and tongues and help make sure every part of Aria gets coated in moon oil, she responds by shoving me into the water and fucking me with her fingers in both pussy and ass and she makes me squirt, I slip a water tongue tentacle into her ass too to make sure she is nice and ready for the men and soon our scents mingle into the arousing exotic scent blend of the pool. We finally get out of the water and trembling get onto the two sides of the floating plane in its solid form and with some wiggling we get into a very tight intimate position.

Our heads are below each other's pussies, and we both lick each other.

Our breasts press into each other's stomachs, and the rings are in place, I float the ring gags up and look to Nerissa "Nerissa please show the guys how these work and help put them in and take them out."

Nerissa smiles "yeah I know how they work, I will help them."

We both attach our wrist cuffs to the upper thigh cuffs on the outside so we can squeeze each other's butts with our hands, with a little struggle we attach our elbow cuffs to the outside of our knee cuffs, and ankle cuffs to the outside of our shoulder cuffs, then I make the gates fold so that we lay side by side and our ankle cuffs connect to each other, we are well and truly restrained and I make the floating plane go non solid and we fall against each other the gravity pulling us against each other in a wonderful hug. Finally I make us deaf and blind with the lenses and ear plugs, and Aria signals green, then creatively shifts the green to red. I also sense her mind that she is wondering when the guys will start playing.

I feel Aria slide her tongue into my pussy and lick my cervix and I slide my tongue past hers to lick along her tongue and over her cervix and she squirms, but that calms her sense of time going out of whack and wondering when the guys will start fucking us.

I sense the scent of the men draw closer, I am surprised though, they must have renegotiated who gets to go first. Thomas is closest, he kisses me and I pull my tongue back to give him a proper kiss with tongue, and I feel him caress Aria's arms and hands and my butt and give me a gentle playful slap, then he moves on to do the same to Aria, she also pulls her tongue back to give him a proper kiss. She feels both excited and very weird and a little revolted at kissing her brother, but then he kisses her really well and that makes it even more complicated for her. His slap on her butt makes her shift back to green from the shade of red she had been doing, not quite sure how she feels.

I reach into her mind and offer her something 'do you want to share senses and emotions with me while we do this?' I ask 'it might be very overwhelming, but in a nice way'.

'Yes! Please! I want to feel what you feel and for you to feel what I feel!' and I carefully share just physical senses and the emotions we have, not deep thoughts, I can tell that how my scent of Thomas works helps her mind calm down about the weird things a little, but as Thomas breaks the kiss and playfully gently slaps her face with his cock she has a brief moment where she squirms and the green slightly fades toward yellow as if she needs to slow down, I slide my tongue into her pussy again and lick her cervix and that immediately calms her and I feel her kiss and lick his cock when he lets her and he is gentle with her, as she tastes his precum she again has a brief moment of her body responding less positively but I send my tongue out through her below teeth portal to taste his precum too and as my body responds to that her body calms down too. I can tell that if I had not earlier changed how easy her memories of being used sexually against her will would have triggered, even though she chose this. However after that she starts to as best she can pleasure Thomas with her lips and tongue and that is when I feel the scent of Szinzar as clearly Thomas chose to play with Aria first and he is allowed to choose me, he kisses my lips and shortly after starts painting my face with his precum and rubbing his cock in my face, he knows how much I like that.

As he uses his cock on my face I feel him lick Aria's clit and pussy and ass, quite a feat given how close we are hugging each other but he is agile and Thomas must have seen that so he tries to be as agile but Aria has to bend her head back a bit to allow his cock to be there as he licks my pussy and ass.

Then Szinzar starts to gently fuck my throat and switches to fingering Aria's pussy and ass, and moments later Thomas copies what Szinzar is doing, I think maybe he is a bit uncertain what is okay to do and how fast, as we are so utterly restrained, but we soon both are moaning into the cocks fucking our throats, Aria signals red and I join her in that.

The guys continue throat fucking until their cocks jump and we both taste a droplet of real cum as they pull out and stop themselves from cumming and then they shift position and Thomas slaps my face with his cock and gives me a few deep strokes. Aria loves the taste of Szinzar more than Thomas, not that she hates Thomas' taste.

After they both gives our throats a few balls deep drool inducing slow strokes that stop us from being able to breathe, they pull out and align their cocks with our pussies. Thomas at Aria's pussy above my head and Szinzar at my pussy above hers. They both slowly slide their cocks balls deep and Aria and I both lick the cocks as they get balls deep making the cocks jump in surprise and I can tell almost cum again as a few more drops of real cum leak manage to escape again.

They clearly enjoy our licking of their cocks inside our pussies and we both enjoy how they feel inside us, hard but with a velvety softness at the same time and hot. They stay for a long time enjoying the gentle unique sensation before they feel the need to start thrusting, as they do we both retract our tongues to kiss and lick their balls as they pound into us, Aria squirts as her orgasm hits and that triggers me due to the mixed shared sensations, I love the scent of her squirt and how it tastes to lick it off Thomas' balls and she enjoys mine from Szinzar's balls.

Then the guys stop balls deep as our pussies milk their cocks and they almost cum again slowly pulling out and then rub their cocks against our butts and Aria briefly is not feeling ready but does not signal yellow exactly just almost yellow green, and both guys wait their precum seeping out against our anuses, then she signals red and they gently push into us, as they do I feel Nerissa grab my hair and put the ring into my mouth forcing my mouth open wide to fit it, painfully wide my lips still manage to relax around the outside of the ring to hopefully feel good for the guys as they use my lips, breasts, mouth and throat as a hot fuck tunnel. I lick between my own breasts to add more lubrication than just the moon oil.

Then I feel Nerissa being more gentle with Aria to put the ring in, but Aria manages without changing her signal, I feel her lick her breasts too, even reaching so far as to lick her lips outside the ring just as I do so myself, still it is so clumsy to lick the guys balls and each other's clits and pussies with a ring gag there and we can't really use our lips properly to pleasure them. Then I feel Nerissa reach into the magic to activate the clitoris hood piercings and nipple ring piercings other ability, first all of our piercings go ice cold and I hate it, but Aria loves it at first, then just as she is about to protest the cold switches to heat, almost too hot, but then the heat pulse fades as a shocking spark unleashes making her flinch and yet also have an intense squirting orgasm and then the piercings start to vibrate quickly finding the individual vibrations that work the best for us and shifting to not allow us to go numb, every so often going hot, cold and sparking again and not in a pattern we can predict, keeping the sensations fresh and surprising and having the most intense impact possible.

The guys pull out of our asses and slam their cocks into our pussies again and Aria is not shocked, she saw that coming, probably since 'clients' have done that to her in the past, even with the disease risk, but now she can't get hurt from sex, including sickness. So she actually can enjoy the feeling, then cock's rub over our lips before diving into the ring gag portal and between our breasts and the chain's between our nipple rings is tight enough that our nipples get pulled as our breasts squeeze around the cocks, then the guys just barely get their cock head into our mouths as their balls press against our face, but that is the perfect depth as it is the best for us to lick their cock heads in the most pleasurable way we can.

Aria says telepathically 'I wish I could feel what they feel, I want to know if what I am doing feels good.'

I reach out and make the guys sensations enter our minds for a bit and it triggers Aria to orgasm and I follow, but I don't let the link to the guys remain 'more later' I answer her mind as she is about to protest me taking away that amazing sensation cocks feel when they are getting the level of worship we are giving them.

The guys start alternating now, ass, pussy, breasts and mouth, and some more gentle slaps but also grabbing our butts and hips in that wonderfully perfect way, not that we can go anywhere, but that is where men can hold us and feel like they know what they are doing taking charge and that feels good, as long as we get to also take charge sometimes, right now I want them to do what they want, to have their way and for me to enjoy their delicious taste, the taste of Aria on Thomas' cock, how she enjoys my taste on Szinzar's cock, and the way they feel, the way it feels to be so closely hugging each other and unable to move unless they guys want us to move, then they both cum in our mouths, one rope, then pull out erupting another rope of cum between our breasts and then they cum on our noses covering both nostrils and somehow it drips down into our eyes, then a slam into our asses two more ropes and then pull out and fuck our pussies hard really rubbing the cum in before burying balls deep to cum on our cervixes, I reach down to lick Szinzar's cock as he cums and then feel Aria having a burst of emotions so I slip in and lick her and Thomas and as I do she orgasms intensely and slips over my tongue like I had shown her earlier and licks Szinzar's cock as he cums. She has tears pouring out of her eyes but she feels it is lucky her eyes are covered in cum and hides her tears, her emotions are not exactly bad, but rather just very intense and complex, and she sets off my own emotions and we both have that wonderful intense emotional eruption after sex and orgasms, it does not happen every time, but sometimes orgasms and sex just forces release of emotions.

The guys notice as they go soft and pull out that we are crying and they manage to pull the ring gags out, gently kissing us and caressing our faces, not caring about their own cum there, it is almost exactly what Aria and I need, but I really need to not feel empty right now.

As I think that I feel Nerissa's hands on our butts and then surprisingly smoothly and easily she slips first four finger into us both, then her thumb follows and she pushes her whole hand in, careful with her nails to not scratch us but also pushing her fingers out and wiggling her fingers inside our pussies before she gets to our cervixes and massages them gently, but hard enough to trigger another intense orgasm. Her hand and the part of her arm that gets in us is bigger than Thomas' and Szinzar's cocks for sure, smaller than Bork's and Nick's cocks. She does not relent until we have been reduced to helplessly shaky messes, she uses cleaning magic to move the cum on our faces to our butts, where it feels very warm and arousing.

Varen and Torm move up next, and they switch positions several times as they fuck us both, Aria does not like how extremely hard Torm's hammer cock is and how it rakes the wall between her pussy and ass from either side, it is very intense for her, not pain due to the magic, but without it she might have been damaged from him, dwarven women are made of way more robust stuff than human women. She also very much dislikes his unique taste, but that is true for Varen too. Yet she does not signal yellow, but does go down from red to green. I predict she will not like Torm's lumpy metallic tasting cum. Varen and Torm when they cum switch places and make sure they fill us both in ass, pussy and mouth.

Aria signals yellow when she gets his cum in her mouth and her whole body convulses, this is the first time I have seen a human have a dwarf fuck her, but I have seen this reaction in elves, but for them it is due to the slight anti magic of dwarven cum, that interferes with them, for a human it can't be that, but I feel Nerissa move up quickly and uses her magic on Aria and makes her immune to the bad effect whatever it is, she still does not like the lumps though, but actually plays with them a bit in her mouth to try to understand the springy nature of the lumps, but they do not yield for her enough to release the most intense metallic taste.

She signals green and a little bit of red and Torm comes back and she plays with his cum around his cock head and I let her feel what he feels, his cock is so very sensitive, bordering on painful, but he does not want her to stop either, it is so incredibly hot for him, but soon his legs start to tremble and his heart is racing way too fast and he has to pull away and that is when I stop sharing the sensation with her. Nerissa again cleans us up dumping all the surface cum into our asses, she also scoops out the cum from our pussies and fingers it into our mouths and Aria reluctantly sucks Nerissa's fingers clean and swallows the cum, her stomach is not quite revolting at the lumps but also not sure it wants them. So I use the parts of me inside her to consume the lumps but I leave the liquid bits for her body to enjoy.

Bork and Nick come up after Nerissa is done cleaning us and Nerissa helps put the ring gags in again for them. Bork's and Nick's cocks are almost exactly the same size, Nick is a little bigger and it is almost painfully intense to have our breasts pushed wide and the nipple rings tug hard on our nipples due to the chain as they slide between our breasts, and before that our lips slide wonderfully tightly over their cock heads pushing back their foreskin and the rings adjust to be bigger almost dislodging our jaws, but the magic prevents that from happening, mostly for Aria, my own body easily adjusts shape to handle what is happening. Then after tightly sliding between our breasts they enter our mouths and slam past our uvulas and hitting the back of our throats before their balls come at a loose rest against our noses and eyes.

They both stay there, and we can not breathe while they are that deep, we drool and squirm on their cocks and I open the sensations of both of them to Aria to let her feel how good we feel around their cocks, even if the ring gag feels a little tight for them, but less painful to slide against than our teeth, though mine will not rip flesh unless I want to and I make an enchantment version of that for Aria too, so she won't have to worry about hurting a man unless she wants to, or her own tongue or inside of her cheeks or lips, unless she wants to. Not that the ring gag will allow us to touch the cocks with our teeth, unless the cocks enter at an angle that they hit our teeth on the sides.

As they pull out we both moan, gasp and moan again and they both wait until our lungs are empty before pushing balls deep into us and Aria panics, her body trying to get free, the panic is so intense for her that she forgets the signals, but I do not intervene as I know that when she feels that she is not going to die this intensity will feel good for her, and it is some very intense moments then she orgasms as the intense feelings of how good it feels for the men when she trashes around the cocks, and then after the panic subsides this feels good, and I extend another thing to her at this point, I make her uvula and throat feel the same pleasure as her clit and pussy does, and tongue too, I get an intense emotion from her mind that is both conflicted yet loves what I just did and as they guys pull back out she cums from just that sensation in her mouth. I see memories flashing past how she has been able to enjoy the pleasure she can bring with her mouth to a man, but not really had much pleasure from that herself, but now she can have that, so she will enjoy it way more, but a stray thought worries about how eating food or just licking herself in her mouth will feel now that everything is pleasure in there.

The guys keep training our throats with their cocks and change position a couple of times, but then as their cocks jump from nearly cumming they pull out and start fucking our pussies, asses and lips, breasts and throats alternating. I love how they are not being gentle at all and really pounding us, and although it is very intense for Aria she loves it too and is not feeling any pain, just insanely intense pleasure, her heart is beating so very hard and fast too, but I know she can take this, her thoughts go incoherent as orgasms keep exploding in our bodies, shattering any kind of intellect, for the moment, besides there is nothing to think about, just pleasure to enjoy.

Time gets more floating than usual for me, and for her, so it takes us by surprise when we suddenly feel cum erupt into our asses and then pussies, and coat our faces completely and fill our mouths as they push in and cum erupts out of our noses, then they switch places and manage to fill all three holes for both of us and entirely coat the space between our breasts and our bellies with the cum they unleash.

As they pull away I feel Thomas and Szinzar return and fuck our messy ass, pussy and breasts and throat and they too manage to portion out their second round of cum to both of us. Then Varen and Torm do a second round, then Bork and Nick again.

Then Cherry and Nerissa come up to us and slap us with their cockite symbiotic cocks. A cockite is a very fragile creature that looks like a flaccid cock, but with eyes instead of balls and some tendrils, if guided to a woman's pussy it can slip its tendrils and eyes up into her and will merge with her body and become a completely functional cock that makes viable sperm she can impregnate another woman with, and I know it feels exactly the same as a real cock while merged, and it looks like her flesh too, not just feels like. They feed on nutrients in the blood and sometimes will stay attached to use the woman's womb to grow its young, that take on some genetic traits from her, not that I know what that really does, I just notice that the genetics of the offspring is slightly different, influenced by the host. The cockite cock is also whatever size the woman wants, for Nerissa that is the same size as Nick, while Cherry chose a slightly smaller cock but with more of an aggressive curve.

They fuck us more intensely than all six men, Aria's body if she was not helped by the collar and the protection from harm from sex would have passed out from exhaustion by now, but after Nerissa and Cherry finish I feel the scent of more men, Satyrs and other fey creatures and some more people and Aria briefly panics, but Nerissa touches her and let's her see the men and get to know their stories, and calms her and she signals red, and we get to enjoy so many shapes of cock and styles of fucking, and end up bathing in the pool of cum that forms in the floating plane between us, not enough to drown us even if we could drown, unless we really tried to, but we have to push past the cum to lick each other's pussies and asses between men fucking us, some want the ring gags others not, so they keep being taken out and put back in, it is the least comfortable thing putting them in and taking them out, but the magic of the ring gag also protects our teeth despite being solid metal.

Some of the men just ejaculate onto our bodies making sure we are painted all over, I think they all take a turn or ten to do that, and I love it, while Aria has some conflicted emotions, mostly she hates the cum being in her long hair as she worries it will be hard to clean without damaging her hair, it now clings to her cum soaked skin, just like mine does. I send an assuring emotion that her hair will be even more glossy after I clean it for her in the pool below the portal. That allows her to sort of enjoy the absurdity of being coated in cum.

I lost count of the number of unique cocks we have been fucked with, though I can probably identify them all by the way their cock tastes and its unique shape, by just kissing and licking it, and Aria is in a similar mental state. Also I can tell psychologically this has changed sex for her, to be more like it is for me, a wonderful pleasurable activity to have with friends who want to be lovers too. Also she now knows from the emotional part of the link that I do not love her any less, Rutae does not love her any less, for having sex with others.

There is one human cock she likes the taste of more than all the others, and the way he is gentler with her, but still makes her orgasm a lot, I reach out into his mind to see if he is similarly interested in her and he is, he does not like the more extreme parts of what is being done to us, and even tells some of the men to not abuse us so much, but Nerissa calms him, explaining that we are both enjoying this, and can stop this at any moment. He still wants to rescue her, as surely a human woman can't handle this much and enjoy it as much as she makes it appear. I also check his memories to learn more about him, he is a master craft person, with a wide variety of things he works with, not just one thing, but he is best at making beautiful yet functional furniture and I check his genetics to see if he would be compatible and give her healthy children and of the humans here he would be best. I plant a seed in his mind that he will seek her out later, to talk, and fulfil that idea to see if she is okay, something Nerissa had almost scared him out of doing, but now with my seed he will do so.

I also plant a seed in Aria's mind to be open to having him as one of her lovers, that it would make me happy. To me it is important that all my friends have children with their own species, as it is important to propagate your own species, but just children with any compatible species is fine too, but I don't want my interactions with them to make them waste their life on me, I am an evolutionary dead end for their bloodline or genetics. It hurts me when I mess someone up so much with their love and lust for me that they can't have love and lust for someone that will be good for them, yet I can't stop myself from making friends and lovers. I need to figure out how to solve this better, and these seeds in their minds is a new attempt to subtly nudge them to get to know each other, not more than that though, I hope that will be enough.

Finally the men exhaust all the fey magic and refreshments and their own body reserves and can't get erect without rest and after another few hours of the nymphs and dryads fucking us until their cockites actually need to take a break, something they usually don't need to as long as they have a fresh supply of nutritious blood to feed on. Nerissa with trembling hands help detach the cuffs and help us pull free from the floating plane and flop into the pool below and she makes the pool of cum go with us in a very messy sticky splash, but the moon oil in the pool quickly dissolves all the cum into a milky pink slippery feeling water, the milky seeks out the women in the pool, and slowly absorbs into us thanks to the moon oil, and our skin and hair get a lot more lustrous than it was before we started, vibrantly healthy, fed by the huge investment of nutrients form the men, and the supernatural magical energy from them, guided by the fey. Aria and I cuddle up together and as we do the man comes up bravely. He has pitch black shoulder length hair, good muscle tone without looking like some kind of monster, and a little bit of a belly, he likes food, his eyes are emerald green and his skin is tanned by working in the sun, not just in his workshop. I let him talk with Aria and they cuddle up, and I watch to make sure they get along.
0
User avatar
Vela Nanashi
Admin
Doctor
Posts: 1376
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 8:28 am

Re: Vela

Post by Vela Nanashi »



Thomas Silverthorn:

I watch Aria speaking with Bear Carpenter Smith, one of the extra people Nick managed to get to come to this orgy, watch with envy as Aria is laughing and they cuddle up together, I want to at least try to also woo her, as she is the most beautiful woman I have seen, even more beautiful than Vela, not as exotic as Vela, but I want her to have my children, she might already have gotten impregnated by this orgy by one of us randomly, but I would not mind taking care of some other man's child if she will also have mine. With some struggle I get up, my whole body is so utterly drained from all the sex that I barely can stand or walk, but I am very motivated, I slip down on the opposite side of Bear next to Aria, caressing her belly and back, she smiles and looks at me and shifts her hand from Bear's chest to my neck, she has her other hand around his neck too, then she says "Bear, I want you to meet my brother, Thomas Silverthorn" as she says that her body changes to look like Talia my sister and my heart nearly slams out of my chest, I feel like I have done a very bad thing, but also my memory of the many times I fantasized about my sister while masturbating enters my mind and my cock throbs painfully, I was never ever going to act on them, as everyone knows how bad it is for children of incest, and their children too, a lot of diseases happen, and they are likely to be dumb or insane or twisted and often get deformities if there is more than one incest event. I also feel angry, betrayed, tricked, but I also know what Talia went through, so I can not let myself get mad at her and punish her, I glance at Vela who is sitting at the other end of the pool watching us, her expression is a mixture of what I think is compassion and curiosity, and a bunch of other things I don't really understand, but that is normal with Vela, she does things sometimes that she means well, but can feel very mercurial and cruel too. I am feeling angry, betrayed and tricked by her as well, but I also don't want to get mad at her and punish her, not after all she has done for me and the people of this valley, and saving my sister. I feel cold pinpricks all over my skin.

Talia turns my head toward her "promise me to not be mad at Vela, I made her let me do this without telling you, I am already pregnant with Vela, Rutae's children, and I have been curious about you as a man all my life, seen you look at me with desire when you thought I was not seeing you and watched you as we grew up, I wanted to try to see what that would feel like, and I can say we are not doing it again, I am sorry for not saying it was me, and telling Vela not to say, but you can be mad at me if I hurt you, and I do not blame you."

Bear makes a face of disgust "you... you tricked your brother to fuck you?"

I snap at him "don't you dare say anything bad about my sister, you have no idea what she has been through all her life" I take a deep breath and exhale and inhale again and then look into Talia's eyes "just promise me to never do this again please, and I will forgive you and I will forgive Vela, and no harm done since there is no risk I impregnated you, since you were already pregnant."

She looks into my eyes and caresses my face "I promise I will never trick you again, I can even make a pact to bind me to that if you want" she looks to Bear "also I am married to Vela, Rutae, but we have both agreed we can have more lovers, more mates, she wants me to also have a human mate, as she has some idea that her children are not human enough to be good for my species, I do not exactly know what she means, but I know I love your taste and scent and you are so handsome and gorgeous and please don't be mad or disgusted, I know incest is wrong, but if you are pregnant already you can't cause harm by it. I know it is still wrong though, so please forgive me. Also I want to return to my new body, this one has too many bad memories, I am sorry."

I watch her change back to Aria, and I again feel that intense sexual desire for her, but I know I can't act on it, but the attraction does not go away.

Bear takes a deep breath "well since you promised not to do it again and you can't get pregnant that is less bad, and I am spellbound by your beauty, I am not sure how being a second mate works, won't Vela, Rutae, wait who is Rutae?"

Aria giggles "Rutae is one of Vela's forms she can change into, she is a shape changer, Rutae is her nixie form, male nymph, like Nick, but way more challenging and amazing than Nick."

Bear looks over at Nick and much like me I can tell he knows that sexually he can't really match up to Nick, then Aria smiles "also please I see on both your faces you are feeling a bit challenged by what Nick and Rutae are, let me assure you both that I at least, but many other women, do not want to always have a cock larger than both our hands formed into a fist rammed into us every time we have sex, Bear your cock was amazing and the tastiest one and I felt how gentle you were with me, I love that you did not get pulled into fucking me as hard as you could and testing my endurance and limits, that is something I want a lot, I have been badly abused all my life, but also let me make it clear again, I loved this that Vela asked me if I would actually want to be with her in those crazy portals, fully surrendered and restrained, yet I knew I could stop everything any moment I wanted, just had to think a colour and I know more certainly than I know the sun will rise tomorrow and the day after that Vela would have stopped things, it was also good to feel so very free of any silly thoughts of guilt or shame, I was a bit humiliated but that felt good too, sometimes I want that, but mostly it was not my fault, nothing of this was, well... except not telling you Tom that I am Talia, but all the rest, I could just enjoy it. I really enjoyed it, but it is not something I want to do every day."

I see Bear feel better and I do too, even if she did not quite focus on me as much, but that is also better I don't want to have my lust and desire for her body to get worse, I smile "so Bear will you move in to this complex Vela is building in her domain, you said you make things right? Vela will help give materials and tools to those who move in from what I have seen, or enchant tools you already love so they stay good and get better for you than they already are and never break down."

Bear looks to me and I can see him thinking and he looks to Aria "if you want to choose me as your second mate I probably should live here so you don't have to travel too far to see either me or Vela, also do you think it is okay if I have sex with Vela too, and maybe others here?" he seems very afraid that is going to be a deal breaker.

Aria briefly pretend pouts, I recognize my sister so much as she does but her eyes sparkle and then she laughs "what did I just do? Of course you can fuck anyone who wants to fuck you, I may want to be there too though, as I get a bit possessive" she gently caresses Bear's cock and he groans, I know what he is feeling, I am so very tender "I have a weird request Bear, can I gently kiss and lick your cock, not to get you hard, but I miss your taste."

I chuckle "and I think I am going to try to get to bed, so sleepy, you two have fun" I say and struggle to get up before I finally walk to my room and just collapse in bed.

Bear:

I gaze into Aria's eyes and back to Vela and then I look to Aria again "yes but please be gentle I am very sensitive" I shift to get more comfortable at the edge of the pool and get my cock and balls out of the water and Aria hugs and kisses me and I notice her tongue vanish from her mouth well, it is still there but I can't find its tip, then I feel a lick, soft, warm lick, I love how she feels against me and I can't help myself but caress her sides and back and pull her into a tighter hug, and slide my hands down to her butt. I moan and gasp a bit as my cock decides to force itself erect despite how sensitive I am I tremble all over and my heart races, then I hear her in my mind 'is it okay if I slide you up into me, I love how your cock feels, we don't have to fuck, I will enjoy just feeling you in me' I want to reply so I try to do it back 'yes, but gentle please' I feel her tongue adjust my cock's angle until my head aligns and she slides me into her wet tight but soft pussy that flutters around me and I feel a shudder move through my whole body and my heart skips a beat, I really should not be doing this, but I can not refuse her and she feels so good around me, her wet pussy lips kissing my balls and then I feel her tongue licking my cock head, softly, gently as we kiss I hold onto her tight as my body responds and I whimper and gasp as my cock erupts in her pussy and suddenly I taste cum in her mouth too, I don't mind, she is worth it, I even licked her earlier when she was glazed in cum, and I don't really want to think about that, but it was still worth it for me. She is worth everything, I can't help but pass out in her arms.

Aria:

I am surprised that Bear got hard for me, and managed to cum, not a lot and very hot cum, a little less thick too, but still tastes amazing and then he passes out and I help him lie down in the shallow part in one of the seats inside the pool and lay against him, laying my head against his chest and closing my eyes listening to his heart beating so hard and fast and enjoying his scent, I try to use my pussy muscles to keep his softening cock from falling out of me, but eventually his cock shrinks to be about the size of one of his balls, and I can't keep it in me. But I still kiss his cock and balls with my pussy and play with his cum in my mouth and after I end up swallowing it all I gently lick his cock and balls as he sleeps, listening to his heart calm down, I stick my tongue through the portal to Vela and her tongue licks mine and I think to her 'please come join us' then scarily fast I feel her hand caress my back and neck and hair while Bear is kneading my butt in his sleep. I open my eyes and look at Vela, she is beaming her eyes sparkling with so much joy and love I am almost taken aback, but she destroys my doubts and fears without me having to even express them, she is happy I love Bear? I know that to be true from just reading her eyes. Still I ask "can he be my second mate and stay here? Will you help him with all he needs to make his creative dreams a reality?"

Vela:

I am so very happy and I see Aria relax as she looks at me, yet she still asks her question and I nod "anything he needs and I am happy for you to have a separate room or for him to share our bed, whatever works, I may not be there every night as I have many lovers as you know, and I am glad you have him now so he can be there when I can not, also he is better for you than I am."

She shakes her head a bit and laughs "I do not fully understand how you work and think, but I love you and love that you have so much love to give and that you also allow me to try that on a lesser scale, also this was insane, in the best way possible, I... I love that you invited me and let me accept, also how will I be able to eat or even lick the inside of my mouth anymore with how good it feels, I am going to be moaning and having orgasms just from eating now."

"Yes, and that is amazing I think?" I say confused about how that is a problem.

She blushes and giggles "I suppose you are right... but if I ever want to feel like my mouth is normal, can you make that happen?"

I see my own eyes flare eldritch violet reflected in her eyes as I give her a spell to control her own sensitivity and pleasure in her mouth "you can control it now, how much pleasure you feel or how little, also..." I say as I adjust the ring of holding to be the mistress ring of her own toys and cuffs and have it put away all of those into itself the piercings leaving no trace in her skin as they go away. I see the ring explain what it can do, I also make the ring able to allow her to create any clothing she likes or alter her form and the clothing can either feel entirely real for her and others, or just one or the other, or not for anyone. I see her eyes go wide and see a lovely memory dance in her mind of a bard that had a lesser hat of disguise, what I gave her actually allows her to alter her body to any humanoid smaller or bigger than her by about a factor of two.

She seems uncertain if her next request is okay but asks anyway not fearing my response "can you also give me a very sharp knife? In case I need it?"

I nod and use magic to create materials and weave a portal dagger with a sheath for her, I watch her magical senses pick up on some parts of what I am doing with my magic, but probably not all of what I am doing, it will cut anything as if it was less resistant than air, including full plate mail with magical enchantments, it will sever anything. I know maybe that was not what she asked exactly, but I know nothing sharper than what I just made, it would wound me too and pierce my membrane and that would cause a lot of damage, so I hope she is not planning to rupture me with it, but I trust her.

She grabs it and puts it away in her ring of holding "I should name this ring something, it is not really just a ring of holding anymore."

I giggle "ring of holding and many things?"

She makes a cute annoyed face as if I did not even try "can I call it Vela's Promise?"

I see where her mind is going "Vela's Love would be better maybe?"

She nods and smiles "can you get me and Bear to our bed? I think he needs a real bed not the hard pool seat."

I kiss her and then we appear in our bed, except I left all the water on our skin behind and I lay against them as she stays laying on top of him and I watch her drift into sleep, clearly needing rest after the crazy orgy. I watch them sleep and see into their minds and their dreams are going in the same general direction so I gently weave a mind link for them and shove them into a shared dream. Then I get up and walk out of our bedroom, I saw part of the dream was Aria telling Bear about setting up a workshop for him and I see his current one in his mind and what he would love to have, I know the perfect place to move his things to and get him the things he is missing, so I travel to his home and put everything carefully away and return to my mountain an set up a wonderful suite with a balcony and beautiful bed and then his various workshops sorted like he had them set up back home, just with the missing things he wanted and I give each tool enchantments to make sure they don't wear out and that they will sense what he is trying to have them do and do that rather than fail at doing what he wants even if his hands become shaky or he slips, I also arrange his creations so they can be on display proudly in his suite rather than in chests and boxes and piles, they deserve better but he just did not have room and wanted more room, but never got around to make a bigger house for himself, working more on others needs than his own. I place a door between his home and the new suite too, it is still his home and maybe he wants to set something up there.

I wander out in the woods after that and just feel the need to have some time to myself, I do not really understand what my emotions are telling me, there is this empty feeling, despite how much I enjoyed the orgy, I also am relieved that Tom took what Aria did so well, but I feel a need that I can't really figure out, a hunger but not for food and I can't even tell what I am missing, night falls as I walk and the air gets cool and I curl up next to some flowers on the ground and do that pretending to sleep thing, but my mind is not really ever asleep, I can be in dreams, imagine things in my head, but my mind is aware of my surroundings, even if I allow the body I have made to sleep and have the real parts of me go dormant, I still sense everything around me, no loss of awareness, I imagine it must be wonderful, but also scary to sleep the way many creatures do, but I don't think that is possible for me.

I allow my mind to wander across my memories, good and bad, trying to figure out if there is some clue in them to what I need to make the emptiness go away, I am not even hungry the normal way or its not as intense as it should be, I lick a flower to taste its nectar, and it does not bring me the joy I am used to. My body shakes and I start to cry, but I am not sure I am sad, just empty.
0
User avatar
Claire
Renowned Writer
Doctor
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2025 7:21 am

Re: Vela

Post by Claire »

I thought I was like 3 parts behind, but it's 5! You and your manic writing sometimes! :sweatgrin:

Anyway, part 11 done. The first part for Vela's new separated body. It didn't take her long to collect two quests, I guess.

A quick question: What are deep dwarves and deep gnomes?

I was expecting to see Vela get into some more mundane activities first, but she gets immediately robed into a racially diverse D&D campaign and accepts a major story quest from her new Fey friends. Quite the escalation for a single chapter.

I wonder if travelling with Vela will turn out to be a good thing for her new party or lead them into danger beyond their ability. I'm also curious if and how much the main-Vela will interfere with the separated, presumably weaker part she hopes will imitate a more normal mortal life.

I also king of want to see Vela beat Bork in an eating contest. Use that infinite hunger to win some competitions and make some money. At least, that's my first thought if I were playing a D&D character that was, for some reason, insatiable and could eat endlessly. ;)
3
My stories: Claire's Cesspool of Sin. I'm always happy to receive a comment on my stories, even more so on an older one!